Dear GodJihyo

Sana's words keep replaying in my head. That sad smile of her's keeps me thinking. Thinking about wha--

"Unnie! Wake upppp!". Jinyoung's at it again being my personal alarm clock. But nobody asked him to be one.

"Ne ne...", I groaned while moving the covers off my face, seeing my baby brother once again right in front of me. "Why do you always barge into my room? Huh?"

All he did was laugh and run out the room. What did I expect from a 6year old...

I blinked my eyes a few times before standing up and stretching. I don't know why I feel so relaxed, but this needs to be more frequent.

"Y/N, would you like to eat breakfast?", mom offered as I walked into the kitchen.

"No thanks. I'll just have a melon pañ", I said while reaching for the bread, but ma slapped my hand. "Mom!? Really!?".

"Yes really, Mun Y/N!", her tone mocked my voice. "You need to eat properly. Don't you have tests today?".

Wait. Did she just say tests? As in T-E-S-T-S? 

"C-can you repeat that last part ma...", I bit my lip, hoping that last sentence wasn't the words I heard. Please tell me I don't have tests today...please!

Mom raised her eyebrow, "I said... Don't you have tests today?". 

Damn... I really did not study at all yesterday. Sure, I studied a bit when we all went to Mina's house, but that was 2 days ago! All of that shit flew out my head! As sad as that sounds, but it's true.

"R-right...", I gulped, "I-I have tests...tests". Mom looked at me weird but decided not to say anything.

Feeling the weight of gravity slumping my shoulders, I made my way to the doorway and slowly started putting on my shoes. 

"Have a good day at school!", ma called out.

"Y-yup", I said as I stepped out the door and closed it behind me.

~

I put my backpack on the table and just sat in my seat, staring at the chalkboard ahead.

"You look dead. What happened?", Chaeyoung pinched the side of my cheek, though I didn't react since my whole body just feels numb right now.

"Life happened", I turned to face her with a deadpanned expression. Suddenly she chuckled, making those dimples present.

"Oh my goodness, you're funny. But I can guess why you're like this", she leaned into me. "You didn't study, did you?", she moved back, still laughing her ass off. I can't deny it. 

I slowly nodded my head. 

Chaeyoung stopped laughing, looking at me with a slight smirk. "Don't worry, I'll help you".

My eyes widened, "For real!?". She nodded. "Oh my god! I love you so much! Marry me please!", I took her hand and kissed it repeatedly.

"What the--", she swiped her hand away, looking at me with a disgusted face. "Don't make me regret my decision", she laughed.

"How can I repay you?". I would die for her right here right now. Bet.

Chaeyoung put her hand to her chin, thinking. "I dunno", she shrugged cutely.

The door opened, presenting Seonsaeng-nim. "Take out a pencil and paper. We're gonna start the tests now", her book slammed the desk, "Good luck to you all!".

"Good luck", Chae whispered to me.

  I'm gonna need all the luck in the world. Including GodJihyo herself. 

_______________

Wow a late update! Are you guys still there!? Hello :D 

We've missed you all - Jhai ♥