Sleeping Bear

"I wanna sleep with Y/N!", Chaeyoung was clinging onto me as she whined to the others.

"No way!", Jihyo protested. Her eyes glared at the little cub, but Chaeyoung didn't let it bother her.

A slight smile appeared on my face as I watched these two fight over who would sleep with me.

"Are you smiling about this?", I turned my head to face Nayeon, who had her arms crossed with a smirk on her face.

"Ah...A-aniyo...", I shook my head quickly, embarrassed that she called me out for smiling. But I can't help it. They're both so cute that it makes me heart flutter a little.

Nayeon scoffed, "Whatever you say Y/N", her expression turned into a playful teasing face. 

We were all getting ready to head to bed. Well, we're basically in Mina's room. Her room is big, but of course we all can't fit on that small bed of hers.

Mina jumped onto her bed, Sana following right behind her. Seems like they've decided to sleep together. "Uwah Mina! Your bed is so comfy!", Sana squealed as she rolled around on the bed, practically messing up the bedsheets. Mina nodded as she rolled around as well. Must be nice.

"Hey Dahy-- What the...she's already asleep?", Jeongyeon was hovering over the little tofu, shaking her head. 

"Y'know she sleeps early, don't even act surprised", Nayeon said as she rolled herself up in the sleeping bag.

I rubbed my eyes, the feeling of tiredness was starting to get to me. My arms stretched up as I yawned. I'm ready to sleep. 

Without hesitation, I opened my sleeping bag and dove right in, covering myself completely. Oof so warm. I closed my eyes preparing myself to drift off to sleep.

"Y/N", suddenly the sleeping bag felt small and cramped. My eyes opened, looking at the person who dare interrupt my sleep.

"Chaeyoung...we both can't fit in here?!". All she did was smile at me like a little kid. Ah.. she just does whatever she wants. I sighed, knowing she won't give up, and just allowed her to sleep with me.

"I promise I don't snore", her voice giggled in my ear, making me to sigh slightly.

"Good, because I won't hesitate to kick you out my sleeping bag", I turned to her and smirked.

"Goodnight!", Jihyo yelled out but in a quiet tone. 

"Goodnight", we all replied back.

• • • • • • •

"I didn't get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all not gonna get no sleep cause of me!", the sound of a very loud voice shook me out of my sleep.

"Who the hell is yelling!", Nayeon quickly jerked up from her little cocoon. Her eyes darted at the loud alarm clock. "Jihyo!? Why the hell are you yelling so early in the morning!", Nayeon jumped up from the ground and went straight towards Jihyo. Jihyo saw this and immediately ran out the room, Nayeon following right behind her.

So much energy first thing in the morning. I'm jealous. 

Whenever I wake up, I'm a hot mess. Hair everywhere, eyes droopy, sometimes dry drool on my mouth...and yea, not the prettiest thing to wake up to. 

I scratched the back of my head and yawned. My eyes looked to the right of me, seeing that Chaeyoung was still asleep. How the hell is she not awake from all that noise? Can you teach me your ways cub? I chuckled at how peaceful she looks while sleeping.

A feeling came over me... I wanna squish her little cheeks... My hand unconsciously reached for her cheek. Almost there...just a little bit furt--

Chaeyoung's eyes suddenly opened. I quickly moved my hand away, making me to clench my chest.

"Y/N? Good morning!", those dimples were showing as she smiled. Jisoo christ she scared the shit out of me!

I took a deep breath. "G-good Morning...Chae".

___________________________

Me: All my readers are gorgeous/handsome ★~(◠‿◕✿)

Lian: Don't flirt...

Me: Y'know... I have a song to recommend to you

Lian: W-what song?

Me: JELLY JELLY BY TWICE

Lian: You motherfu--

Me: Shhh! There's children around! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lian: (¬_¬)