L.O.V.E ain't Sh--

As nice of a day it was, I don't think I've ever noticed there was a park that was literally right by my house.

"This park has a special place in my heart", a small smile showed on Sana's face as she looked back at me. 

Our hands were intertwined together as we strolled through the park.

Every now and then, I would see Sana gazing at the nearby kids playing on the playground, a smile never leaving her face as she looked with fascination. And for me, that was one the things I liked about her. It was the fact that at whomever it was, I could feel no ill-feelings emitting from her as she interacted with people.

"Why is this park special to you?"

Sana halted. My eyebrows raised to her sudden stop. "What's wrong?", I moved in front of her, hoping she'd spill the beans about why this park was special to her. But for some reason, she kind of just stood there. Looking lost in a daze.

Finally she shook her head, snapping back into reality I assume. "S-sorry...kind of spaced out there!", she nervously laughed. 

I hummed, as my eyes scanned her for any signs on why she suddenly spaced out. 

Her eyes averted from me, signaling that whatever she was about to say, was gonna be either some sad or deep shit. I'm prepared for both. 

"Would you like to sit?", I asked, seeing that maybe this current situation was better handled while sitting than standing. Also because I don't want to get rammed in my ass by a reckless kid on a bike. It hurts, trust me.

She slowly nodded her head. I gripped a little tighter onto her hand as we walked to the nearby bench in front of us. We sat, and she quickly started fidgeting with her hands. This was new to see...and maybe a bit worrying. I hope her memories in this park aren't bad memories.

My eyes stayed on her until she was ready to talk.

Sana finally looked up at me, her teary-eyes reflecting the colorful sunset beautifully. "This park...-", she took a quick deep breath, "-was the place... where my first love...and my first heart-break happened". She started giggling, but somehow it sounded sad.

"Your first love...and heart-break!?", my eyebrows furrowed just thinking about the crazy person who would ever break this girl's heart! 

She nodded as her eyes softened. Maybe talking about this topic is a bit hard to convey, but she seems like she wants to tell me. Though I don't want her to feel like she absolutely has to.

"I can feel you worrying Y/N. Don't be worried...I'm fine, and I really want to tell you. So please, do not worry. Okay?", her hand landed on my lap, giving me the needed reassurance to not worry. Or at least to not worry so much. I nodded, allowing her to continue.

~

In life, there's good shit, and there's bad shit. That's alot of shit...

But the point I'm trying to make is this. Even through all the ups and downs, the crushes and the breakups, the laughs and the sads, you still must call it an experience.

Experience in life is like leveling up a character in your favorite game. The more you go through, the more you learn, and the more you live, it all plays a special role in your lifetime.

Sometimes having scars help remind us that we are indeed warriors.

Warriors who fought through the storm, and came out ten times stronger than before.

"Even though we were bestfriends, I'd never thought she would suddenly leave out of my life", Sana leaned her head back, facing up towards the red stained sunset. "But you know...I'm kind of glad she did. Because if it wasn't for her...I would have never met those 8 crazy girls who mean so much to me now". She faced me, a smile so bright plastered across her face.

"And of course...I'm so glad to have met you, Y/N"

_______________________________

Damn this got me em0shunall

Lian: It's spelled "emotional", and yes, it was very much so that you got snot all on my sweater

Me: We didn't have tissues...

We are back ;) hello and thanks for hwaiting for us ♥ -Jhai