1+1 = ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A piece of toast was holding onto dear life in my mouth. 

We were all late for school... For them, this might actually be there first warning.

But for me... it's going to be my second time in a row being late. For fuck's sake.

"Keep running! We're almost there!", Jeongyeon yelled as we all were running down the street, just a few blocks from school.

I may not be the fastest runner out of the group...but I sure wasn't the last one.

My eyes looked back, seeing that Jihyo was casually running, or should I say jogging.

"You guys gon ahead...I'll catch up", Jihyo didn't seem like she was in a hurry to get to school. Just like when I first ran into her. I sighed, turning my attention back to the front and continued running with everyone else.

"Y/N! We're gonna be in so much trouble", Chaeyoung groaned as we turned into the gate of the school. Thank god Irene-unni isn't out here patrolling. I looked down at my watch, time read 7:58am! Shit...I already have to meet Irene-unni after school! I groaned, accepting my sad fate.

"We've still got time". Chaeyoung glanced at me. I nodded. 

"Alright kiddos, see y'all at lunch!", Nayeon laughed as we all went our separate ways to our classes. 

Chaeyoung and I were running through the halls. Ducking and dodging random students who were blocking our pathway. It felt like I was playing subway surfers or something.

"Almost there!", I said as we made a turn around the corner, just steps away from our classroom. While pushing even harder to run, the bell suddenly rang, signaling that it was now 8am! 

We finally arrived at our classroom door. I grabbed onto the door pushing it open, practically slamming it. Thankfully the teacher wasn't in class yet. Chaeyoung and I quickly ran to our seats and sat in them. We were breathing really hard, so much so that some of our classmates were looking back at us. One girl was even pointing at us while whispering to her friend. Tch, whatever. I'm just glad we made it right on time!

"O-oh my god...", Chaeyoung was panting hard while she was taking out her homework from the backpack. I nodded, understanding what she meant.

The door opened. "Good morning class", Seonsaeng-nim walked in and set her book onto the desk. "Please take out your homework. Hopefully you've all been studying for the tests that are tomorrow". Hearing the word test, suddenly made me want to vomit. I'm not sure if it was due to the running I just did, or I genuinely just don't like the word.

I sighed, and so did Chaeyoung.

~

"He was all like... omo omo you're so cute and blah blah blah", Nayeon was talking with food in her mouth. She was telling us about her texting Bambam. Bambam...of all people. I sighed just thinking about him.

"So. Do you like him or what?", Momo raised an eyebrow, I suppose trying to understand what the heck Nayeon was talking about.

"She obviously doesn't", Tzuyu pitched in. Dahyun looked at her confused.

"But why wouldn't she like him? He seems pretty decent to me", she shrugged then continued eating her ramyeon.

Jeongyeon put her hand on Nayeon's shoulder. "I think you should give him a chance", she playfully teased the bunny.

Nayeon just rolled her eyes, but there was a tint of red on her cheeks. I wonder if she's blushing due to Bambam...or maybe even Jeongyeon...

"Do whatever you want. Just stay away from my Y/N", Jihyo glanced at me with a smirk on her face. 

Chaeyoung gagged. "What was that shorty?", Jihyo almost broke her neck while turning to face Chaeyoung. I snorted. This was way too funny that my stomach literally started hurting.

As I wiped a tear from laughing too hard, I glanced in Sana's direction. It was a bit worrying that she wasn't really saying anything, but nor was Mina. In fact, they were in their own little chat with eachother. I couldn't really hear what they were talking about due to everyone's overly loud voice at this table.

*Ring ring* 

"Hell is calling me", Tzuyu stood up from the chair. "See you unnies", she grabbed her backpack and left.

"She's right about that", Dahyun giggled, causing her little cute cheeks to puff. Oof

Chaeyoung and I stood up. "See y'all laters", I said as we both walked away from the table.

The sounds of chalk clacking against the chalkboard. Someone save me from this jail please. I laid my head onto the desk, not wanting to listen to this boring lesson. "Can someone tell me the variance?", the teacher asked. I groaned. Statistics isn't the funnest subject.

"Miss Y/N", how dare she call on me.

I lifted up my head, seeing that everyone's attention was on me. "Yes?", I replied back.

"Can you tell me the variance for this problem?". . .

"It's 31

"It's 31...", Chaeyoung whispered to me while giggling.

"It's 31 teacher!", I confidently shouted out. Full of bullshit, I know.

The teacher's eyebrows raised. "T-that's... that's correct Y/N". She wrote the answer on the chalkboard.

"Thank fucking god", I faced Chaeyoung and quickly gave her a thumbs up, she gave one back.

________________________________

Me: Math as a subject may not be my favorite thing...but I can make and count money like my life depends on it! $2,000 x 12 = $24,000. Too easy.

Lian: But I still do your taxes...

Me: You smart, you loyal. I appreciate you *DJ Khaled voice*

Lian: Right...