-1

Kim taehyung, sat down on the balcony. He drank his tea while looking at the whole village filled with energetic people. He smiled.

He then heard a soft knock on his bedroom door, he got up and placed his tea cup down on the small table. He walked to the door and revealed a sad Jennie, she looked at him with the most mournful eyes her face was stained with tears. He got the idea that something is not right.

Taehyung's eyes began to grew sad.

"What's wrong Jennie?" He asked.

"Y-your highness...the kin-" without letting Jennie finish her line Taehyung ran to his father's bedroom slamming the door open. Taehyung saw his father laying on the bed with a pale face. He looked like he can't move. His father,the king had been sick for weeks but no medicine seemed to cure the king. Taehyung wasn't ready to be king.

Taehyung ran to the bed and kneeled in front of his father.

Taehyung touched his father's pale hand,it was cold like ice. Taehyung began to feel the tears that rolled down his cheeks. He looked up at his father.

"F-Father?" He called weakly, his father looked at him with weak eyes, he never saw his father this weak.

"T-Taehyung..?" Taehyung gripped on his father's hand. Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Don't cry.." His father smiled and cupped taehyung's cheeks.

"F-Father..don't leave me all alone, you're the only one I have." He said between his cries, he held his father's now cold hand that cupped his left cheek.

"Taehyung...you're growing really fast...you're turning into a king now.." Taehyung's eyes widen but he didn't reply...

Taehyung kept his head down, his eyes closed shut. He felt it. His father had given up.

Taehyung lets go of his father's hand and stood up. He wipes his tears. He looked at the door, maids,servants and his father's new butler. Mr.Jung.

"I want everyone in the village to know about the king's death,his funeral will be held the day before my coronation."Taehyung commands. Everyone nods their head.

" Mr.Jung."Taehyung called.

Mr.Jung walks over to Taehyung.

"Yes,your highness." Mr.Jung asks.

"Your job as a Butler shall rest now,I want you to find me a Butler or a personal servant perhaps." Taehyung says.

Mr.Jung nodded his head and smiles.

"Yes,your highness.." Mr.Jung replies,he bows and leaves the room.

Taehyung looks at his father one last time.

"I love you." Taehyung says.

He walk out of the room closing the brown wooden door after he left.