-2

It had been three weeks since his father had died and last week he was crowned as the new king of the kingdom. He was more frustrated than he was before,he never thought it would be harder. His expectations as king was nothing but imagination.

Taehyung leaned back at his chair as looked up at the ceiling.

He growls at frustration and closed his eyes until he drift to sleep.

––

"Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung called,he ran into complete darkness. He heard jungkook's cries but he doesn't know where.

He kept on running and running until he was out of breath. Taehyung fell on his knees trying to catch his breath.

He appeared in front of him.

"J-jungkook..." He muttered as he looked up at jungkook.

Jungkook gave him a smile.

But Jungkook hands were cuffed along with his feet.

"I miss you so much taetae.." Taehyung got up and hugged jungkook tightly as he cried.

Taehyung opened his eyes, he was sweating. He looked around the room and sighs.

"Your highness..." It sounded like Jennie, we went over to the door and opened it.

"Please forgive me for disturbing you but your new butler is here." She said with a gentle smile on her face.

A boy appeared with a big smile in his face,Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Jungkook..?"