-43(Finale.)

Instead of Jungkook celebrating his birthday, he woke up feeling rather in grief.

Jungkook got up and got dressed.

There was only one thing he has was the glass bottle and inside was his wish.

Jungkook could feel tears flow down his cheeks, Jungkook immediately whipped his tears.

Taehyung woke up with no fear at all, he wanted to stand up bravely despite his end coming near.

Taehyung was awoken by soldiers giving him his last meal.

Taehyung took it and began to eat.

Taehyung decided to read a book, he sat down and began to read.

A long long time ago in a country far away, there lived a treacherous kingdom and the person who rules at the top was a fourteen year old girl.

She had luxurious furniture, a servant who rather had the similar face, and her favorite horse named Josephine. Everything belonged to her.

If your short on money then take all the money from people it's no big deal and if anyone tried to go against her.

"Kneel down before me!" She shouted at the poor man.

The man kneels in front of the young lady receiving a laugh from her.

The man was taken away by her soldiers straight to the guillotine he goes.

She watched by the window as she saw the man getting it's head chopped off of his body. She sweetly smiled and turned to her servant.

"Why don't you try smiling for once?" She says.

Her servant didn't reply.

She got inpatient and slapped him.