-16

"Jungkook.." Called a maid.

Jungkook quickly ran to to the maid and gave her a confused look.

"The king wanted to have brioche for his tea time later this afternoon but we ran out of milk I was hoping if you could get some at the stores if possible." The maid said.

"Sure will." Jungkook smiled and took the money with him and went out of palace to get the milk at the village.

Jungkook got smiles from people mostly girls who would run away if he pass by them,he would smile back and wave and the girls would blush.

He came inside a store that he would go to when he needed milk.

"Oh!Jungkook long time no see." Said namjoon,namjoom was the husband of Mr.jin who owns the store.

"I heard you're working as the king's butler,huh?isn't he your crush-"-" my god,please don't say it here.."Jungkook cuts.

"Anyway I would like to get some milk for the king's brioche." Jungkook asked for politely, namjoon got some milk from the shelves and handed it to jungkook.

Jungkook paid for the milk and got out of the store waving goodbye to namjoon, suddenly his hat flew away from the sudden wind.

Jungkook chased after his hat and unexpectedly was caught by a person, he bumped into that person but luckily the milk was safe and the glass jar didn't broke. The two both fell on the ground,Jungkook got up and apologized to the person repeatedly.

"It's okay.."