-J E O N J U N G K O O K-

Jungkook went to a shop where they supply notebooks, he thought it'd be a good idea to make a diary.

Jungkook went in the shop and was greeted by a kind seller, Jungkook looked through the notebooks and one caught his eyes. A notebook that has a white rose designed on it but he didn't have enough money to but that one except he can only buy the plain blue notebook .

Jungkook took the notebook and went to the seller and gave his money.

Jungkook smiled happily but as he was about to go back home.

——

Jungkook woke up on a hospital, he saw his father outside talking to someone.

The person left and his father that he doesn't remember walked up to him. Jungkook got scared.

"WHO ARE YOU!?GET AWAY FROM ME!" Jungkook screamed.

"Jungkook,calm down..it's me,your father.." His father said in a soft voice.

"I don't believe in you- AH!" Jungkook head began to hurt,jungkook's father ran out of the room to call a nurse, they came back trying to calm Jungkook down.

——

It's been days and jungkook seem to remember his father,Jungkook remembered his name and such.

But one person kept on showing in his dreams,he didn't know who it was the face was blurred out.

——

Jungkook was finally allowed to go home.

Jungkook asked his father, where his room was and after asking he went to his room slamming the door open,there he saw a blue notebook which he thinks was his. He grabbed the notebook and began to write after he was gonna sleep,it was night.

——

While Jungkook was cleaning up his room to pack some of his things to move out,he saw a box.

He pulled out the box from under the bed and opened it, there he saw a picture of him not only him but he was with a kid.

He took the picture and ran downstairs to ask his father who it was.

"Father!who is he?he looks really cool!" Jungkook said with eyes sparkling.

Jungkook's father changed expression, he was mad.

"Him?his just a prince...a son of a horrible man.." His father said whispering the last words.

———

Jungkook came back to reality as Taehyung smashed his lips into his softly with passion.

They pulled out for air.

"I miss you so much,my cute butler "