-4

Taehyung woke up, his neck was hurting so bad. He realized after he looked around that he fell asleep on the chair, he looked down to see himself wrapped around in a blanket.

'It must have been jungkook...'he thought.

A soft knock he heard from the door.

"Come in." He said. The door clicked open and revealed jungkook with two plates and a glass of juice, it seems that jungkook prepared him breakfast.

"Y-your highness,are you doing well?" Jungkook walked over to taehyung shyly and placed two plates of food on the table along with an orange juice on a glass cup.

Taehyung smiled at jungkook and said thank you. Jungkook watched taehyung as he began to eat. Taehyung noticed the way jungkook looks at him,jungkook was blushing.

"By the way," jungkook flinched a bit at the sound of taehyung's deep voice that welcomes his ears.

"I'm gonna take a bath after this,prepare my bath. Won't you?" Jungkook nods his head and went straight to the bathroom preparing his king's needs.

As for taehyung he finished it and called jungkook to take it to the kitchen to get cleaned.

Jungkook went out of the room and took the plates and the glass cup with him to the kitchen to get washed. Taehyung watched as jungkook walked out of the room. Taehyung went inside the bathroom and stripped all of his clothes.

He dipped his feet to see if the water was warm enough,it was. He went in and began to relax.

Taehyung closed his eyes and enjoyed the peace he had for a moment.

It was all quite.

He felt like he didn't wanna leave.

He just wanted to stay at peace, forever.

But how if the person he loves doesn't even remember him?he doesn't know what to do, except to get to the bottom of it. He wanted to know so badly.

But now let's relax...