-11

——4 weeks——

Taehyung kept on going back to jungkook's room at night to see other evidences but he couldn't, he didn't have the courage to talk to Jungkook about what happened and why he suddenly doesn't remember him.

It all left Taehyung more curious and frustrated,but he doesn't wanna give up just yet.

"It's been four weeks.." Taehyung mumbled as he began to do paperwork.

He stopped writing and groans.

'I really think I should confront him..and tell him I've reading through his diary....'Taehyung got up his chair and went to jungkook's room. It's 7:30 usually the time he sleeps,but not jungkook's.

He knocked on jungkook's door softly, the door opened to see a Jungkook wearing an oversized button up shirt.

"Y-your highness,what brings you here?" Jungkook asked.

"Can I come in,I wanna talk about something." Taehyung said sternly, Jungkook nods his head and let's Taehyung in closing the door after.

Taehyung sat down at the edge of jungkook's comfy bed and looks at Jungkook from top to bottom.

"Why aren't you wearing pants, isn't it cold?" Jungkook eyes widen as a tint of pink began to grow on his cute cheeks.

"N-no not at all,but..still your-" "taetae,didn't I already said that?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Y-yes taetae,um..please do tell me what's brought you here." Jungkook asked.

"Well, I just wanna say that I read your diary." Jungkook's eyes widen in disbelief.

"I saw that you got into an accident, would you care to tell me what happened?" Jungkook looker down.

"My father said that I was hit by a carriage and it caused me to loose my memories,I even didn't remembered my father after..." Jungkook said shyly.

"I see.."

It went silent for a bit.

Taehyung's eyes widen.

———

"Father what's wrong?"

Taehyung sat next to his father.

"While we were on a trip from going back here,we suddenly hit a kid. We didn't know who it was." His father said. Taehyung looked at his father with a confused look on his face, why on earth would he worry this much, he wouldn't worry if he knows the kid.

"And now that I know the kid I really think you shouldn't know the kid,because you already know him."

———

Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung stood up and went over to Jungkook pinning him on the wall.

"T-taetae..?" Jungkook gulped down his saliva as he looked at Taehyung with horror.

"I think you should remember me, kookie.."

Jungkook stayed silent.