-29

—2 months...

Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship was going really well after the two months. They spend their time together more every night, sometimes in taehyung's room and sometimes in Jungkook's room.

Although they were happy, but what they didn't know is someone is after them...

Jimin was out getting some fresh air.

It was night out and his mom was upstairs already sleeping.

Jimin was relaxing himself when a carriage appears in front of their gate,strange but he kept calm.

Jimin watched as a girl walked out of the carriage but it wasn't just any girl it was a princess it self.

The princess saw him and called him over.

"Hey you!" She called. Jimin got up and walked over.

As he walked over she had this evil smile but the fact that he was so curious he walked closer and closer to her.

He stopped at his track.

"You're friends with jeon Jungkook?" She asked. Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I am. What's wrong with that?" He asked.

The princess called his servant and gave him a letter.

"Read it." She said sternly.

Jimin reads the entire thing and looked up at her.

"Are you insane?!" He said crumbling the letter and throwing it in the ground.

"What it's an easy deal, kill Kim Taehyung." She smirked.

"Why would I do that stupid thing?" He asked in an angry tone.

The princess leaned close to his ear.

"I know you like Jungkook,park jimin." She whispered and pulled back.

"No. So what if I do?isn't Taehyung your fiancé?"

The princess sighs.

"No,not anymore. I don't love him anymore, I hate him."

Jimin chuckles in disbelief.

"So you want me to kill him,so that Jungkook would be mad at me and get me get beheaded in a crime I didn't want to do? All because the love of your life left you? Pathetic."

"Oh~ smart now..maybe I should tell you.."

...