-8

Jungkook swore he almost screamed, seeing the king shirtless. His damn tan skin with his abs for Jungkook this is all he needs.

Jungkook just stood there with a red face as taehyung went closer to him and leans into his ear.

"I would cancel my marriage contract for you but the fact that I can't...I feel very sad.." Jungkook stood frozen.

Taehyung Leaned back and had a straight face as if nothing happened

"What's for breakfast?"he asked blankly.

"Pancakes topped with maple syrup and two little blueberries,your highness." He said putting the breakfast on the king's table.

"And for tea?" Jungkook eyes widen,the tea. He left it on the kitchen.

Jungkook heart started racing. He stayed silent for a bit.

"Jungkook?"

"Y-yes?"

"My tea?" Taehyung looked at jungkook with a glare that can kill jungkook at any moment. After all taehyung's tea is the most important part of his day.

"Don't tell me you forgot about my tea.." Jungkook panicked, showering on his sweat.

"I'll be right back your high-"

"No need to." Taehyung began eating his pancakes and told jungkook to get him water instead..

He clears that one up.

Jungkook came back but the king was no where to be seen and the plate was already finished,he sighs and picked up the plate, he left the glass of water on the table and left the room.

–––

Taehyung finished his pancakes and jungkook isn't back yet,he though that jungkook probably left and won't come back but oh well.

Taehyung stood up and went to the bathroom,taking a quick bath.

When taehyung went out after he finished he saw the glass of water,he smiled and continued to get dressed.

Taehyung drank the water and left his room to go to the garden.

Taehyung was sniffing the white roses when someone tapped his shoulder. Taehyung turned around to be met with large doe eyes staring at him with a shy smile.

"H-Hello your highness.." Jungkook bows.

"No need to bow jungkook. When we're alone call me taetae,okay?"taehyung smile and handed jungkook the newly plucked white rose.

" okay then..taetae."Taehyung remembered jungkook. Yes jungkook!

"Jungkook,could you possibly tell me why you passed out?"

They both sat down at the grass. Jungkook took a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak.

"Taetae..you see, there's this kid that kept on showing in my dreams, it kept on crying and waiting, I don't know why...then the day I passed out I saw the kid walking up to me..and yeah then everything blacked out." Taehyung gave jungkook a confused look.

"The kid was walking up to you?" Jungkook nods his head.

Taehyung remembered that he was walking up to Jungkook that day,could it be?

"What did the kid looked like?"

"The only thing I remembered is that he has brown hair." Jungkook smiled.

"I see..then-"

"Oh! And he was also holding white roses.. Is it weird?"