-5

Taehyung got dressed and went out of his room after his relaxing shower.

Taehyung went out to see the garden that he owns. It was filled with beautiful flowers,all kinds. All of them are taken care of til this day. Even though years had past and he had grown,still for him the most beautiful out of them all are the white roses.

When he was about to see the white roses,an unexpected person was there. Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled as he sniffed the scent of the rose,it was his favorite. A sudden. His head began to hurt, he hissed and the white rose that he was holding fell on the grass. Jungkook felt dizzy, lucky he was taehyung was there. Jungkook was about to fall when taehyung immediately caught him.

Jungkook looked at taehyung...something about him,he doesn't know.

For jungkook it became all dark. Taehyung who caught jungkook panicked and carried jungkook bridal style and brought him to his room.

Taehyung placed jungkook gently on his bed. Taehyung called Jennie to take care of jungkook, which Jennie did.

"Your highness,you have meeting with the queen of green later at ten o'clock for your marriage contract." Jennie said, taehyung nods his head.

"What time is it?"

"It's eight o'clock, your highness." Taehyung nods his head. Jennie also said the carriage is waiting for him outside whenever he is ready to go.

For taehyung he had to leave.

He said goodbye to Jennie and just looked over to the sleeping jungkook on his bed.

He went out of his room and out of the palace. He went in the carriage and they started to drove to the kingdom of green.

Taehyung looked out of the window.

The thought of jungkook made him feel worried, he was worried about jungkook...cause he loves him.