-21

Taehyung was fixing some work about canceling the marriage between him and the princess.

Taehyung was busy when his minister came inside his room.

"Sorry disturbing but may I ask why Jungkook was outside not doing his work as a proper servant?" Taehyung looked at his minister.

"He's not a servant for he Is a butler." Corrected Taehyung.

"Neither way that's still the same your highness." Taehyung sighs.

"I let him out for three hours, don't worry by bow he'll be back-"

"He was flirting with a man your highness." Said his minister, Taehyung eyes widen.

"What did you say?"

"I said he was flirting with a man your highness." Repeated his minister. Taehyung broke down and got up holding his minister by the collar.

"Tell me where is he right now." Taehyung said in a deep scary tone scaring his minister with a death glare.

"I-i saw h-him com-coming back..now?" Taehyung puts his minister down and sat back down in his chair trying to focus on his work.

"M-may i- lea-leave now?" His minister asked getting up.

"Yes."

His minister quickly ran out of the room and out of the palace to meet the girl.

"I did it,m'lady." He said.

"Good job,taehyung is probably jealous and won't cancel our marriage." The girl chuckled.

"That Jungkook thinks he can steal someone that doesn't belong to him." She whispered.

"Um,what else can I do?" Asks the minister.

"Nothing else go away I don't want some filthy rats around me." She said shooing the minister. The minister bowed and walked back inside the palace.

"Filthy."

The princess got inside her carriage and told them to go.

A smirk appearing on her face.

Looks like she's not that sweet after all.