-28

Jungkook was about to go to sleep when someone knocked on his door.

He groans and got up from his bed to open the door. It turned out it was Taehyung. Jungkook got nervous, his legs stared to shake and his heart to skip a beat.

"T-tae..i-is t-there something w-wrong?" He said shuttering.

Taehyung came in and ordered Jungkook to lock the door. Jungkook obeyed Taehyung and he did was he was told to but when he turned around he was pinned into the door and taehyung's slammed his lips into his.

Jungkook did nothing and kissed back,he did missed it and loved it. Taehyung began to undress jungkook but before he could unbutton the third button Jungkook pulled out of the kiss. Taehyung looked at him confused.

"T-taehyung i-i.." Taehyung stopped and looked at Jungkook.

"What is it?"

"I-I'm not ready yet..." Taehyung pulled out and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"It's okay,bun.."

"But do tell me if you're ready." Taehyung said and winked.

Taehyung lays on Jungkook's bed.

"Let's sleep...c'mon kook.."

Jungkook nods buttoning up his shirt.

"And don't button it back." Taehyung added causing Jungkook to stop in confusion.

"Why?"

"Just hurry up and lay next to me." Jungkook rolled his eyes and chuckled before laying next to Taehyung just to find himself underneath Taehyung.

Taehyung leaned in to jungkook's neck and began to leave love marks all over his neck.

"T-tae.." Jungkook moaned. Taehyung started from Jungkook's neck to his chest leaving kisses and love Marks.

After he finished he buttons Jungkook shirt back and lays back on the bed.

"Y-you do know everyone will see this-"

"Then let them see it. Let them know you're only mine,cutie.."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly kissing Jungkook on the forehead.

"Goodnight, cutie. I love you."

"I love you too."

But before Jungkook sleeps.

"Happy birthday.." He whispered.

"Thank you...you're the only one that remembered." Taehyung said giving him a tender smile.

"How come you don't celebrate your birthday?" Taehyung frowns.

"I just don't like celebrating my birthday specially I don't have a family now. Funny because I made a law to never celebrate my birthday." Taehyung said as he smiled mournfully.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung and gave him kisses all over his face.

"Awh...you know it would be amazing if everyone from your kingdom if they celebrate your birthday, they would do something special!" Jungkook cheerfully said.

"Really?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Of course!"

–×—

Lmao this is so bad;-; sorry forgot the boring chapters lmao.

Happy B-DAY to taetae!❤ uwuwuwuwu