-9

Taehyung couldn't get his mind off what jungkook suddenly said earlier this afternoon. Taehyung couldn't sleep well,he really thought something happened to Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't possibly just forget about him all of the sudden,something's not right.

Taehyung went out of his room and downstairs to where jungkook's sleeps.

He opened the door quietly not trying to make a sound,there was Jungkook sleeping peacefully. Taehyung tried not to wake the sleeping boy as he went to his wooden drawers,there he saw jungkook's little diary.

He flipped through pages of jungkook's diary trying to read with only the moonlight shining.

I didn't know what happened today,I woke up my head was hurting so bad. I have a bandage around my head my dad said that I was hit by something and it caused me to lose conscious I didn't even remembered my dad.

Well it's getting late, good night

December 30,17xx.

Taehyung flipped through the other page. 17xx,January 2.

I saw a little picture of me and kid,he looked like he came from royalty. I asked my dad about it but he looked so mad and said it was just a little pictures of me and the prince! Can't you believe it?!I took a picture with the prince!

I think that was probably the most exciting thing that happened to me earlier.

9 year old Jungkook. January 2,17xx.

Taehyung placed the diary back inside the drawer and left jungkook's room to return on his.

He plopped down on his bed and frowned.

'I think I know now..but what's the point of his father getting mad,what's the point of him leaving me and taking his son away..why..?'

Taehyung drown himself with his thoughts as he slowly drifts into sleep.