-6

Taehyung arrived back to the palace after the meeting,he was nicely greeted and helped when he entered.

Taehyung went to his room,jungkook was no longer there. Taehyung shrugged it off.

Taehyung went to out on his balcony,he felt the cold wind brush against his skin. Underneath his balcony was the garden of white roses. He took a little look down and was shocked to see jungkook there, again.

Taehyung just smiled and went back in his room, he looked at the clock. 7:57.

Taehyung changed his clothes into something more comfortable and plopped down on his bed, letting out a loud sigh.

Taehyung always skips dinner,he thinks it's boring, he never really liked dinner. Taehyung just tried to sleep, closing his eyes shut and worrying about nothing.

It didn't worked.

He heard a knock on his door. He got up,walked over to the door and opened it revealing jungkook hiding something from his back.

"What is it jungkook?" He asked.
Jungkook just smiled with a tint of pink on his cheeks, he bit his lips and showed Taehyung a hand full of white roses.

"T-Thank you for taking care of me, y-your highness!" Jungkook said. Taehyung just smiled and accepted the roses.

"Come in, jungkook.." Jungkook walked inside taehyung's room, Taehyung followed after locking the door. Taehyung placed the white roses on top of the bedside table and turned around to face jungkook.

"Thank you for the white roses and you really shouldn't thank me..you should thank Jennie.." Taehyung said as he warmly smiled.

"By the way, how did you know I like white roses?" Taehyung looked at jungkook with a confused look.

Jungkook must be lying...he must be..

"Miss Jennie told me!she said ever since she worked here you always go to where the white roses were!" Jungkook had a big smile in his face while just muttered 'oh' with a disappointed look on his face.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes,your highness?"

"Sleep with me.."

Jungkook eyes widen.

"Y-your highness?!"

"I said sleep with me,I can't sleep.." Taehyung's voice deepen, it scared jungkook a bit.

"O-okay.." Taehyung lays on his bed.

Jungkook just stared, his face was red. The thought of him sleeping with the handsome king,no way!

"Hey!what are you staring at...come on.." Jungkook nods his head and went to the other side.

"Jungkook, how old are you?"

"S-seventeen, y-your highness.."

Taehyung nods his head and turned to the other side making jungkook face his back.

"Good night,jungkook."

"Good night,your highness.."