-31

—jisoo..

"Lisa!" she called her maid.

"Yes,your high-" her maid, Lisa was cut off by her giving a bag if coins.

Lisa looked at jisoo with a rather confused look on her face. she looked down at the bag of coins as her hand began to tremble, she knows there's a deal in this..

"Y-your highness,what do you want me to do?"she asked,determined.

Jisoo smirked.

"Kill park jimin's mother. You know him, right?"she asked raising an eyebrow.

"B-but your highness-"

Jisoo gave her a glare.

"Yes,your highness." Lisa walked out of the room with the bag of coins.

—jimin

"Jimin, I'm gonna go now!make sure to clean the house while I'm gone!" Shouts his mom from the downstairs.

Jimin responded with a yes.

After he heard the door closed,he went downstairs and began to clean.

—..

Mrs. Park was walking to the where the market was when someone called her. She looked around to find where the sound was coming from and to her surprise it was coming from the dark alley way.

She wasn't stupid to go there and so she walked off.

As she continued to walk,there she felt a presence of someone following her. She turned around to find no one.

So early at the morning...she thought and continue only to pass out.

..

—×—
Hello
Sorry for the short chapter;-;
But I'm just gonna say thank you for 11k reads and 100 followers OuO am so happy rn.

Thank you so much I'll try and make the next chapter longer