-39

Jungkook walked through the dark halls of the once happy and energetic palace.

What's gotten into him? Jungkook asked himself.

All of the windows were shut close, the gates were closed everything was closed.

Jungkook was terrified,he didn't liked the dark at all, he walked and walked carrying taehyung's meal. Jungkook reached the door and couldn't stop looking back at the dark hall way.

Jungkook knocked and called.

"Taehyung,your lunch is here!"

No response.

"Tae?"

...

Jungkook sighs and decided to ask Jennie to give Taehyung his meal after all why would Taehyung answer him when he didn't even wanna talk to him.

Jungkook walked through the dark hall way to Jennie's room, he buried his fears deep down and walked with a fierce look in his face. He wished taehyung was by his side.

Jungkook reached Jennie's room and knocked on the door twice before the door opened.

"Oh,Jungkook." Jennie says in surprise.

"Can you give the king his meal,he wouldn't answer me." Jungkook said. Jennie smiled and nodded her head.

"Sure" she said. She took taehyung's lunch and walked away to taehyung's room.

Jungkook frowns and decided to follow jennie.

They both walked through the dark long hall way but Jungkook behind Jennie.

Jungkook was sure that Jennie was getting creeped out by the dark long hall way. Jennie screamed every time she would hit a statue, poor girl.

After thousands of screams they both reached taehyung's room, Jungkook hides behind a statue and began to watch.

Jennie knocked at the door and for what felt like years he heard taehyung's voice,though it was shaky and he sounded so scared.

"Jennie? "

"I bought your lunch,your highness."

Taehyung opened the door slowly and quietly.

Jungkook eyes widen.

Taehyung looked so tired,his messy hair,deep eye bags,and that mournful smile he gave Jennie.

"Thank you." Taehyung took the lunch and immediately closed the door.

Jennie stood confused as she too never saw Taehyung.

Jennie walked back to her room walking away muttering some words.

After Jennie left Jungkook stood up and went the other direction.

He looks at taehyung's door.

Tears began to fill jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook sat against the door,hugging his knees.

"Taehyung what happened to you?"

Jungkook let's his tears fall down his cheeks.

"It felt like years, people are wondering Taehyung. Tae I miss you so much, please come back? Taehyung I'll wait for you no matter how long you'll stay there, I promise I'll wait."

Taehyung listens to jungkook's cries.

"I'm sorry..."