-42

Jungkook stayed at jimin's home along with jimin's mother.

Jungkook was at jimin's room sitting down at a chair that was in front of the desk.

He was finishing his wish.

He doesn't wanna mess his wish up.

While writing he looked at his right and saw his diary. He took it and checked if there were still any pages left to his surprise there were three left.

He took his quill pen and dipped in ink and began to write.

Once upon a time there was a boy and another boy that played in the garden, they played around with white roses and made wishes together.

But one day their happiness was taken away for a reason they would never know.

Years passed and the once prince grew up into fine young men, the boy however lived poor. The poor boy's father  heard he accepted to become the new king's butler because his father went against him the boy had nothing to go to and quickly went to the kingdom.

"Even though the entire world became his enemy he promised to be by his side and protect him."

After finding out that he was that boy not so long they become lovers as secret they should keep forever.

They were separable.

From the first day to the end.

And with that he placed the quill pen down.

He looked out in the window.

"I wonder what's he's doing it's tomorrow..."

....

Taehyung was eating his meal when he heard footsteps.

"Hey." Taehyung looked up and saw his nightmare. Park jimin.

"I gave jungkook the letter you wanted me to give him." Jimin says.

Taehyung smiled.

"Thank you."

Taehyung stood up and went over to his bed, he leaned at wall and added:

"What's he doing now?"

"He's doing....fine." Jimin replied as he sighs.

"I see.." Taehyung stared at ceiling blankly.

It went silent for a minute.

"Tell him to not come close to the guillotine and make sure he isn't seen by anyone, got it?" Taehyung smiled.

"Sure." And with that jimin just walked away.

...