-38

—jungkook

He felt like Taehyung was ignoring for some reason. He doesn't know why.

Jungkook tried to talk to Taehyung but Taehyung would only look at him coldly. Taehyung gave no explanation.

"Tae..what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he walked up to Taehyung.

Taehyung turned around looking at Jungkook with a blank expression.

Taehyung didn't utter a word and stayed quite,Jungkook felt neglected.

"Can you please tell me why you're ignoring me?it had been three days!" Jungkook exclaimed,but again Taehyung didn't replied.

Taehyung was about to walk away when Jungkook held grip on his hand.

"Taehyung won't you answer me?"Jungkook was about to cry but Taehyung still didn't gave any reply..

Taehyung yanked his hand away and continued to his room leaving a devastated jungkook all alone.

—Taehyung.

Taehyung locked the door behind him. He leaned back at the door falling on his knees.

" I'm so sorry Jungkook..."

"Just kill me! Isn't that what you want?why the hell are you bringing Jungkook here?" Taehyung yelled.

Jimin once again covered Taehyung's mouth as he heard the door click open from inside the room.

"Tae?" A soft voice called, jimin knew it was jungkook's.

"Keep quite or else I would kill Jungkook on the spot!" Jimin whispered and as expected Taehyung kept quite.

"Where are you?" Jungkook called again.

"Answer now or I'll kill Jungkook right now." Jimin said pointing the tip of the knife close to Taehyung's throat.

"Tae?"

Taehyung quickly gave up and answer.

"I'll ignore him."

Jimin stood up.

"I'll be watching you,Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung felt a tear roll down his cheeks.

Taehyung felt stupid for the second time but he knew that he isn't letting Jungkook die.

Even though he wants to order and kill jimin he's sure not stupid jimin will run away and just maybe the next day he'll find Jungkook dead.

Taehyung could just order his men to kill Jimin now...though he could feel eyes on him,he was sure jimin is somewhere.

Taehyung nervously looked around.

Taehyung stood up and quickly covered all of the windows with the red curtain.

Taehyung felt like he wouldn't be able to live the life that he was used to.