-24

Jungkook blankly looked outside the window from his room. He watched as snow fall from the dark sky. It was night and he didn't wanna sleep,he was sure to he wants to quit and live freely and not stay with Taehyung.

He was still hurt like hell as how Taehyung just ignored him the whole time earlier morning.

He let's out a sigh.

———

Jungkook woke up with his pillow all wet from his cried last night. It hadn't dried out.

Jungkook didn't wanna go to work today so he just stayed at his bed laying there like broken doll. Unexpectedly Jennie came in slamming the door open.

"Jungkook! Come on stop being lazy we have to do something! tomorrow is Christmas and the king is filled with work, we have to decorate the palace!" Scolded Jennie. Jungkook groans but still got up lazily and walked slowly to the bathroom.

"Hurry up!" Jennie pushed Jungkook inside the bathroom,Jungkook was annoyed but he still has to do what Jennie says since she's older.

_

While decorating the ball room the princess of green came in along with her butler.

"Oh m'lady,what brings you here?" Asked Jungkook as he places down what he was holding.

"I'm looking for tae-" "my,my." Jungkook turns around to be met with the same blue eyes,Kim Taehyung himself.

Jungkook stayed quite.

"Taehyung!!" The princess ran and tackles Taehyung with a tight hug.

Jungkook was jealous. When Jungkook looked at the two Taehyung was looking at him.

Taehyung was somewhat worried.

Jungkook shrugged it off and continues to decorate the ball room while the two fiancé haves a tea at the garden.

—taehyung.

As Taehyung and the princess drank tea together. The princess was extremely happy for some reason.

"Do you like the tea that much?" Taehyung asked. The princess just looked at him and nodded.

"Yes I really do,it tastes nice!" The princess cheerfully.

Then a the bush of white roses caught his attention, just like always it reminded him of Jungkook.

The princess stopped and looked at Taehyung weirdly.

"Taehyung?" She called.

Taehyung looked at her with sorrowful eyes.

"I have decided that,I'm canceling our marriage."

The princess was shocked.

D-did he just.

"I'm sorry I just feel like you're not the one and the truth is I don't really love you,I've already found someone." The words that left Taehyung's mouth made the princess in full of disbelief.

I thought you wouldn't love him anymore.. That son of bitch..

The princess looked so angry, she stood up grabbing the tea cup heading to where the ball room was.

Taehyung followed her to the ball room,There was Jungkook chatting peacefully with Jennie.

She went up to them,she tapped Jungkook's shoulder. As Jungkook was about to turn around she splashed the cup of now cold tea on Jungkook's clothes.

Jungkook was shocked so was Taehyung and Jennie.

"butler!" She called. Her butler immediately came up to her with a blank expression.

"Let's leave now" her butler bowed to her and left the palace.

—×—

Merry Christmas everyone oof
Have a happy holidays cause I know I won't oof.

Sorry for the short parts, I just don't really feel like doing extremely parts;-;