11

Aubrey

Tick tock, tick tock.

The hollow ticking sound of a clock resounded in my ears. It carried a weight that had me wanting to find where the sound was coming from, and then find a solution to stopping it. Slowly, it became clearer and clearer.

My head felt light and my eye lids, heavy to lift. With a good amount of effort, I peel apart my eyes as it fluttered open slowly, adjusting easily to the light in the room because it wasn't too bright or too dark. Looking out the window, I noticed how dark it has gotten outside.

How did I— There was a man, by my car, I had me—

Frantically, I looked around, the panic that was beginning to rise in my chest, settled slowly into recognition.

I knew exactly where I was, the very familiar dark walls and the big chandelier hanging from the very dark ceiling... The texture of the mattress underneath my body was exactly the same as the one I spent most of my nights on, before I went to prison.

The silky dark sheets around me.

I tried to move my hands, but I couldn't, well turns out that my hands were tied to the bed, on either side with cuffs.

Luckily, my legs weren't tied up, so I still have some means of defense.

I tried to sit up, but it was kind of impossible with both my hands up, so I fell back down.

The door to the room I was, flew open, revealing the demon himself, dressed in his all black glory, he was holding a gun, as he looked over at me, a smile that resembled a smirk pulling at his lips. Dropping the gun on his table, he walked over to his dresser, taking off his rolled up sleeve suit.

"You know this is low right, even for you." I said into the space.

"I'll take the risk." His very sweet voice echoed around the room, I fought the calm that went through me upon hearing his voice.

You hate him. He left you there. He tricked you.

"Let me guess, you want to 50 shades of gray me."

He gave a full rich laugh, taking off his pants and sliding on his black joggers. "Hmm, kinda." He responded.

"Look Tyler, in order to avoid any mishaps in the future, let me go." I said, although, I knew my words were going into deaf ears.

He raised a perfect brow at me. "Or what, you'll get Vino to take care of me? Please."

So he heard, words do travel fast, but who could have told him?

He took gentle steps towards me. I felt the other side of the bed dip down, due to his weight.

I tried not to look at him, I tried to avoid his stare, because I knew, God— I knew I would get lost in his eyes, I knew that I wouldn't be able to look away. I knew that I would submit everything to them, to him. I knew I would remember why it hurt so much when he betrayed me, when he pretended to trust me and made me feel things I didn't want to feel.

So in order to stop all that, I looked away, I knew I should put my plans into action now... But I wasn't really ready, fuck, I wasn't ready to face him just yet. I wasn't strong enough.