31

TYLER

"Your pick..."

Alessandro's voice continued to resound in my ears as I glared at him... Is he really going to make me choose between Aubrey and my parcel?

Okay, I expected this... But I didn't know he'd put it this way, he had a gun pressed to Aubrey's neck, if I didn't comply, this crazy guy would shoot her.

"We don't have all day Tyler," Alessandro smirked at me.

"Don't listen to him Tyler, he can't hurt me, Aoww" Aubrey stopped talking because Alessandro dared to pull her hair.

"Watch where your hands go, man." I snarled out, feeling really pissed right now.

"Make your decisions quickly! Didn't your daddy teach you that?" Alessandro remarked.

"Well, if I were to have followed my daddy's teachings, we all wouldn't be here, I'd be at home, doing one thing or the other while you'll be six feet under, rotting like the fucker you are."

"Nice one. The parcel or Aubrey?" He said cocking his gun and pressing it further into Aubrey's neck.

"Okay, ok, fine," I moved forward and dropped the parcel... "You can have it- now let her go."

I had made this decision since I left the mansion, I would never endanger Aubrey's life for the parcel, they can have it, for now. All I wanted was to see Aubrey safe and sound beside me.

Aubrey's eyes widened like she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Are you crazy? Don't do this Tyler! He won't hurt me he just wants your-"

"Shut up!" Alessandro yelled at her, immediately, I felt my hands form hard fists beside me. How dare he yell at her? "Wise choice, Bresfort... Your father would be disappointed if he was alive."

"Don't speak for the dead."

"I'm just saying." Alessandro, pushed Aubrey to my side and immediately, I wrapped her up in my arms, feeling relieved that she was by my side again, safe and sound.

I watched Alessandro grab the parcel with so much pride. "It was nice doing business with you, Tyler." He smirked as he walked away with my parcel, his men followed him, and soon after, they drove off. Out of sight, but still in mind.

I was pushed back by force, I looked over at Aubrey who seemed to be glaring daggers into my face.

"What the hell was that for?" I asked her.

"You're an asshole, how could you do such a thing?! I told you he wasn't going to hurt me, why did you give him the parcel?" She pushed me again.

Wait a minute... Did I do something wrong by saving her life?

"What are you talking about Aubrey? He had a gun pressed to your freaking neck, did you seriously expect me to choose the parcel over your life?!" I yelled back at her, feeling slight pains in my lower belly, damn that stupid bullet wound.

"Yes! You took a freaking gunshot because of that parcel, now, here you are, without it! Wait, is this you trying to pay gratitude to me for taking care of you?"