15

Aubrey

It shouldn't have come as a surprise to me that I was back here, in his bed. Not only was I mentally chanting in my head that I was doing this because I wanted to tame him, I was blocking whatever feelings that would most likely surface with the way he was handling me gently.

Keeping to his promise of 'showing' me how sorry he was.

His bright green eyes studied my face, like he was looking for some hidden answers to questions dancing in his brain.

"What?" I couldn't help but whisper out into the private silence we shared.

"It's nothing—I just, want to know how to do this right. I end up fucking things up, but I don't want to fuck this up."

I swallowed. "Saying things like this could give anyone mixed signals." I told him.

His lips curled at the corner. "I don't give mixed signals, Gray. I'm saying it the way I feel it. It's why I never liked mixing feelings with pleasure. But I guess that's out of the window now."

I scrunched my brows. "Just kiss me, Ty."

With eyes searching mine for a short second, he brushed his thumb along my chin before his lips met mine, moving in a way that sent my heart into overdrive, in a way that made my skin hot for him.

My fingers found their way into his hair, Pulling him closer with a small tug, one I was sure, told him how amazing his kisses felt. I wanted him to deepen the kiss, to kiss my senses away from every distracting thoughts.

And just like a fulfillment to my wishes, his tongue slipped between my lips, making it impossible for me to fight the moan barreling out of my throat. His tongue danced with mine in a familial light, one that had me realizing how used to his kisses I was.

My free hand gripped the hem of his shirt, trying to pull it over his head.

He paused, breaking the kiss, lust filled green eyes boring into mine. "What's the hurry?" He asked with a sly look on his face.

"Just take it off."

I didn't want him to take his time, I didn't want him to show me anything, didn't want a reason to lean in and stop my plans. I didn't want to buy into his new behavior.

"Alright Gray." He pulled his shirt off his body in a swift movement, exposing his well defined torso and chest. His eyes caught the eye raping look on my eyes.

"I think this is the part where you use the stupid line. Like what you see?" I said, a slow smile forming on my lips as I moved up so my lips could graze his neck.

"I think we're way pass that. I already know you do, so what's the point in asking?" Tyler said pulling me back to face him, before claiming my lips again.

This time, his kiss was more rough, but in a way that was different from every other ways he had kissed me. he unzipped my gown, lips trailing kisses all through the slope of my neck.

In a swift movement, my gown was off my body, and I was left with just my bra and panties.

This isn't important, it's nothing, just meaningless sex.