38

TYLER

    My eyes snapped open, and as I jumped right up in bed, trying to breathe enough air into my lungs, my hands flew to my chest where I'd been shot earlier, I felt no pain or bullet wound holes... What the-

My eyes scanned my surroundings to find that I was in a large room and the bed was unfamiliar, the room looked really empty...

"How the hell did I get here?" I said to myself.

Getting up from the bed, my barefoot met with the cold white ground, my head gave a small spin making me grip the bed handle... I blinked several times to get my vision back into place.

Aubrey. 

My God, what am I doing here?  I really hope she's okay...

When I was sure that my feet could stand on their own, I made purposeful steps to the window, sliding the curtains to a corner, my eyes found some guards opening the large gates for some vehicles to come in... They were all armed.

I shut the curtains and walked to the only drawer that was in the room, I opened each drawer to find that they were all empty, looking up, I met with my own reflection, I looked really pale like I'd been dead for a couple of hours.

I raised up the white T-shirt I was wearing, my chest looked totally okay, except for the three faint red spots that were easy to miss if you didn't look carefully, dropping my shirt, I began to feel confused.

I remember being shot three times... Why the hell do I not have scars on my chest? How am I even still alive?

Footsteps resounded at the other side of the door... Quickly I rushed to stand beside the door, ready to attack the person that was about to enter the room.

When the door opened, the man walked in, his back was to me but I was quite sure he was shocked when he didn't see me lying on the bed... He brought out a gun and stretched his hands out as he moved further into the room.

Fool.

I decided to make my presence known.

"Hey," I called, ever so gently... The man turned to me.

"You have to get back in bed! Come on... Move." The man said.

"What if I say no? Will you ground me? Shoot me?" I said stepping closer to him... The man looked scared.

"Stand back." He said.

"Don't be scared, you're the one with the gun," I said, the man looked distracted for a bit due to me looking in a direction behind him.

I hit him square flat on his jaw, twisting his wrist and getting the gun from his hand, I hit him with the gun, making him lose his balance then I pointed the gun at his head.

"Now you should be scared, I'm the one with the gun," I smirked but it soon faded when I took note of the tattoo on his broken wrist. I held his wrist so I could get a good look while he groaned in pain...

The Hawks?

"How did I get here?" I asked him... Wait- why am I even asking? I shot him straight to the chest and watched his body fall limply to the ground, crossing over his body, I made my way out of the room, I could hear so many sounds of approaching men so I took the other direction down the long white hallway...