~ 1 ~

~( 🌸 )~

        Winds howled through the trees, blowing the dead leaves off of the trees as the the color orange colored the grounds of the beautiful city. The birds are migrating and leaving the city for the season, they will come back once the weather turns warm and the trees grow back their leaves. Off of the corner of the street, near the park, there was a police car parked there. It was silently positioned  there, the person there looked like they were waiting for the sunrise. And they caught it, a beautiful sunrise colored the skies but the clouds were covering most of the view. "It's getting colder each day... just like my heart." The man mumbled.

    Fingers slowly tapping on the steering wheel, eyes focused on the skies, ears listening to music that was playing on the radio.

   "And we have a request from Park Jinyoung. He's a twenty four year old man that quoted 'Its getting colder, but love warms my heart each day, I love you Mark.' What a beautiful saying, now let's play the song he requested."

    The man in the car listened to the radio as a smile unconditionally appeared on his lips. It was nice seeing that there are some sweet couples in the world that would state their names on the radios for their sweet partner.

   "That's cute.." he whispered barely to himself as he was trying to move the stick down to Drive. He stopped as he heard the song playing.

   "We have 2002 by Anne Marie.... I will always remember, the day you kiss my lips light as a feather~"

   His eyes widened as he quickly pushed on the gas pedal and reversed the car in a sudden way.

    "AHH MOTHER FUCKER!"

   He heard a scream and quickly pulled himself together and stopped by stepping on the break. He breathed out and turned around to see if he hit someone.

  "YOU BITCH, YOU WERE GOING TO KILL ME!" The man said as he opened the door while the man in the car apologized.

  "Hoseok I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

  "I DON'T KNOW, WHY DON'T YOU ASK MY DEAD BODY ON THE FLOOR THAT IS LAYING DOWN THERE." He pointed behind the car.

   The man sighed "Stop over reacting, I didn't even touch you."

  "OH WAIT YEAH, THANKS JUNGKOOK FOR NOT KILLING ME!" he yelled sarcastically as he got in the car and sighed, hearing the song on the radio and raising a brow.

  "THIS SONG SUCKS!" Jungkook yells, closing the radio and clearing his throat while avoiding Hoseok's stares.

   The chief wanted to change the subject, so he tried to think of something really quickly. "Oh! Do you know what's today?" He asked in an excited tone while he took off his cap and scratched his head.

  Jungkook switched to drive and actually started driving "Um, the day you almost died?" He asked scoffing. He started laughing at his own joke while the other man didn't react.

    "Aigoo, you should stick with being a police man because obviously, being a comedian isn't for you." He said.

   The younger clicked his tongue annoyed while he turned to the corner of the street and parked in-front of a market. "You're mean.. what is today?" The man gazed at Hoseok in curiosity.

    Hoseok smiled "We get to train officers! They will be so scared when they see us, they will also be so nervous, I'm excited!" He said.

  Looking away and thinking about it for a moment. Every year they have new officers. Chiefs are suppose to train them, last year Jungkook didn't train one because he decided to not show up to work for almost a week. This year he didn't want to do it, he doesn't like not being with Hoseok in the car. "I'll pass." He said getting off the car and closing the door.

  "Pass? Second chief, you know that you can't do that. It's not really a choice!" He said as he followed him to the market.

   Jungkook shrugged his shoulders not even wanting to train a boy. He thinks it will be a nightmare sitting with someone he doesn't know in a car for a full day. He doesn't want a part of it and he was considering not showing up to work for it. "Chief, I can. Watch me." He said confidently.

   He walked around to get something he can drink from the market. Hoseok scoffed seeing Jungkook trying to act tough and make himself look like he won't listen to him. "Really? Say that again." He said.

  Jungkook got what he wanted and scoffed "I'll say it again, watch me not do it. You can't make me." He said.

  Hoseok chuckled "Say that again, while holding your banana milk." He looked at Jungkook's banana milk and waited.

   Jungkook pouted "This d-does not make me childish!" He said in a pouty tone as he quickly left Hoseok and went to pay for it.

   As they got back in the car, the two stared at each other "Why are you avoiding it so badly?" He asked the boy that was pouting as he drank his banana milk and sulking over it.

  "Hyung! I don't want to, I don't like training anyone. You do it. You like seeing them scared of you, I bet you are some type of sadist-"

  Hoseok took Jungkook's banana milk and threw it in the trash can next to their car. "Try me." He said.

   Jungkook stuck his tongue out of his cheek and scoffed "Oh, you really just went this far." He said.

   Hoseok sat straight and looked away suddenly feeling nervous. He shouldn't have done this with the banana milk. The boy was now scared of Jungkook and he did not want to face him. "My hand slipped." He exhaled nervously.

    Jungkook nodded and smiled "If I shoot you can I use the same excuse?" He asked in a fake nice tone making Hoseok whine in fear.

  "I'm your chief! You can't do that. YOU WILL GO TO HELL JEON JUNGKOOK." He started yelling as he was scared for his life.

  "We'll go there together." He said as he leaned in closely and held the collar of Hoseok's uniform.

  "I'M SORRY MY BITCH ASS HAND COMMITTED A CRIME, I'LL PUNISH IT PLEASE JUNGKOOK AHHHHH." He started yelling in a very high pitch tone.

  Jungkook leaned away and shook his head disappointedly "You owe me a banana milk." He said.

  He started to drive while Hoseok cupped his chest "One day I'll fucking get a heart attack." He mumbled under his breath.

~( 🌸 )~

   Missed me? Because I know I missed you guys. 💕