~ 2 ~

~( 🌸 )~

The two walked in the police station with their uniforms on. "I'll go get the list for the police officers" Hoseok stated. Jungkook walked up to the desk to grab a water bottle.

"You heard right?" A man asked Jungkook.

The younger turned around and nodded while opening his water bottle "I don't want to do it." He mumbled.

The man smiled "You will do great, I mean I was trained by Chief Hoseok last year. It was scary, but it wasn't bad." The man said. He stood behind the front desk and looked at some documents.

"Thanks Officer, I have a question..." he said approaching him.

The man tilted his head "And what is it?" He said raising a brow as he watched his second chief step closer to him.

"Did I seem scary to you?" He asked curiously. He doesn't know whether people see him as scary as Hoseok.

The man giggled, he was totally agreeing with him "You have this reputation, scary and strict, but also handsome." He said.

Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair, he lips turned into a cocky smile. "Handsome," he scoffed. "Well they are right." He clicked his tongue and winked as he walked to his office feeling better already.

Hoseok walked in his office and gave him the documents "Here, you will be training him." He said.

Jungkook took the documents, he didn't even look at who he got. He placed the papers on his desk and nodded, opening his phone and getting distracted by it. His chief sighed and folded his arms, staring at him with a deadly glare. Jungkook can feel his stares but he didn't care at all. "Second chief, aren't you going to take a look at the papers?" He asked.

Shaking his head and looking at phone not glancing once at Hoseok. "I don't need to, he will show up anyways after a couple of minutes." He said.

The chief wanted Jungkook to look at his papers, he wanted to see his reaction. Because, he was sure that Jungkook will be shocked. It's a person that they both know, he didn't know whether to be excited for Jungkook or whether he should warn the man. He was going to warn him but he decided not to, because the boy wasn't going to even look at the papers.

"Okay... if you have any questions just call me."

The younger nodded as he kept his eyes on his phone. The older cleared his throat trying to get Jungkook's attention, but failed. He cleared his throat again, louder this time. He still failed.

"Hey Jungkook.." he said softly.

Jungkook finally glanced at him and tilted his head "Yes, Hyung?" He asked wondering what Hoseok was going to tell him.

Hoseok parted his lips to talk, but closed them and shook his head "Just... good luck." He smiled and left the office, closing the door behind him.

Jungkook felt a little bit concerned "Does this thing need luck..? Why did he do that." He thought in his head.

He then looked at the papers, slowly grabbing them. "Who is it..." he mumbled to himself as he looked at the other paper.

The door opened at the same time as he read the name. He gazed at the boy in-front of him and then at the paper quickly glancing back at the name to make sure it was him. He never thought he would see this man, in here. He never mentioned anything about being a police man, seeing him here after almost two years was... confusing to him. Why would he show up here? This boy right here brings back memories he tried to forget.