~ 10 ~

~( 🌸 )~

He had to come up with an excuse, he couldn't let Jimin have his way, he knows it will be too hard rejecting him but he can't... he just can't. "Jimin, your puppy eyes w-won't work on me anymore." He said.

Jimin stepped closer, trying to hold Jungkook's shirt up "Why are you being so shy? I've seen you naked before." He said, innocently.

Boom boom...

"NOT FUCKING AGAIN, I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL YOU DUMB BITCH?!" Jungkook thought, he felt his heart start beating faster and faster "WE DECIDED WE GET ALONG BETTER AS FRIENDS AND NOW YOU WANT TO BREAK THAT FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN US?!" Jungkook wasn't thinking about Jimin at that moment, he was thinking about his heart. He was arguing with it inside his head.

"Jungkook. Fine, don't take it off just hold it up so I can see it at-least." He said seeing that Jungkook wouldn't budge. He knows if he did it a bit more that he would agree, but he wouldn't like to force Jungkook on doing something he wasn't comfortable it. "I guess I make you feel uncomfortable... huh?" Jimin asked softly, feeling bad about himself.

Jungkook wanted to tell him that this is no way the case but he can't, at-least not when he has that under his shirt... something precious to him. "Jimin... you-"

"No it's okay, um can you lift up your shirt? I won't bite." He joked but still felt hurt. He didn't want to show it though. Jungkook lifted it up and kept holding it just right under his nipples. Jimin's eyes widened as he saw the scar. He crouched down a bit "Oh my god... Jungkook why did you let this happen?!"

Jungkook squinted his eyes not sure what Jimin meant by that "Oh shit my dumb ass forgot to use my super powers and just hold the bullet using my fingers and shoot it back at him." He said sarcastically making the older sigh.

A sight that Jimin couldn't see which was Jungkook getting hurt, he never liked it. He walked to the bathroom quickly, getting the first aid kit. "It's like every time I see you, you're injured." He mentioned.

Jungkook chuckled agreeing to it. "Well last time was your fault," he stated. Jimin forgot that he beat up Jungkook on the floor. The older laughed nervously "I didn't mean that..." he said.

Jungkook stood against the wall waiting for the older to come back, Jimin quickly jogged to him and placed the kit on the floor and a warm towel as he went on his knees in front of the younger. Jungkook blinked awkwardly as he froze "This looks so wrong.." he said.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Come on it's not like I'm sucking you off, now lift up your shirt." He said.

Jungkook chuckled and obeyed him "I won't complain either way." He said.

Jimin didn't reply to his comment, he started taking off the dry blood with a warm towel. "Take care of yourself, I don't want you getting hurt." He said.

Jungkook looked down on him, as much as Jimin was caring and soft at that moment, he couldn't stop thinking of the angle they were in. Jungkook just imagined the past "He would bob his head and hold my thighs tightly swallowing me so well OH MY FUCKING GOD DON'T GET HARD." Jungkook thought.

"Honestly, I know you joke a lot, but you really grew up. The old Jungkook would freak out because I am kneeling like this, but now you are sophisticated and you are proving that you are a better person." Jimin started apply cream to his scar.

"NO NO NO NO, NOT TODAY DICK. I know you've been out for a long time but today is NOT the day to appear. GOD I WANT TO DIE!" Jungkook thought in his head while he had a panicked look on his face "Yup, the old me is such a horny bastard! Haha." He fake laughed.