~ 5 ~

~( 🌸 )~

              Sungi can't really give Jungkook an answer, because he doesn't know. He will try to help, and make them talk again, but does he have another motive? Or is he just an innocent boy that wants to help his Hyung get back with Jimin.

     Jungkook knows that if Jimin hates him, he will hate him forever. Jimin is a kind of person that is sensitive, but he does not hate one easily, and if he did, there is no way he will ever like that person again. That was what made Jungkook scared. What if the boy hates him now?

     "We will try our best... but I believe that he doesn't hate you." Sungi answered him.

      Jungkook was scared yet excited to see Jimin again. To see his plum lips, glistening eyes, cute dimple that shows when he is laughing a lot, to hear his laughter and voice. "I'll go find him after my shift ends!" Jungkook said.

  Sungi smiled, he was happy he could convince him. He finally saw Jungkook actually get excited for something. Ever since he saw him, he knew the boy was depressed. He was different, the impact that Jimin had on him was unreal.

  "Go now, I'll cover for you!" Sungi said.

   Jungkook didn't even think twice, he left the car for Sungi but took his jacket and started running to the studio. It was far away from him so he took the bus. On his way there, he didn't know what to feel or how to feel. He was just going for it and hoping for the best.

___

     "Thank you, sir. Have a good day!" Jimin said. He was sitting on the sowing machine and sowing fabric together. His business have gotten better, what broke Jungkook's heart the most is... Jimin never changed the name of the shop. He kept it as it is.

    'J warmth'

    Was it a sign from Jimin that he is still waiting for Jungkook to come back? Or was it something else. The door closed when the customer left and Jungkook couldn't see Jimin anymore. His heart started beating fast after he saw his face for just a second. Oh, how much he missed him.

  "I'm so sorry..." Jungkook cupped his chest and slowly crouched down on the dirt behind a tree across from the shop. He started inhaling and exhaling heavily. He promised himself that he would never hurt Jimin, yet he did by leaving. At that moment, he knew there was no way he was going to forgive himself for doing that to this precious.. precious boy of his.

    He watched the door open again, it was Jimin getting out of the shop and just looking around. "J-Jimin.." he mumbled softly. Standing up but still hiding behind that tree.

    He saw the boy put a sign up 'Closed till' 5' and close the shop. Jungkook wore his black jacket and covered most of his face with the hoodie. He saw Jimin start walking somewhere, he started to follow him.

   "I'm not stalking him.. it's just me wondering where he will go." Jungkook told himself. Jimin walked to the market they used to go to together and buy stuff from. He snaked through the bushes and quickly followed him in.

"Wow.." Jungkook looked at jimin. He can only see his back. "How did his ass get bigger." He questioned it in his head while he kept spying on him in the other aisle.

"Oh Jimin!" A man that looked like he knew Jimin started talking to him.

Jungkook squinted his eyes and looked at them interact.

"Dongil, it's been a while! How do you like the underwear I've made you?" He asked him.

Jungkook folded his arms and moved a little closer to listen to their conversation.