~ 11 ~

~( 🌸 )~

      Spraying perfume that he knew Jimin liked a lot, he used to snuggle with him and rest his head in the crook of the younger's neck every time he used to wear it. It was a cheap tactic to account, but he was going to do anything, anything to get Jimin back. He was hoping things would be alright today and they won't turn into a disaster. He felt a little hesitant since Hoseok said that Jimin probably won't forgive him if he found out.

     "You remember what I told you, start flirting with each other and leave Jimin out. He will then pay attention to me, act the opposite of a gentleman, okay?" Jungkook told the two actors that were going to be on the date with them.

  The actor that was suppose to be Jimin's date was a little nervous "He won't punch me, right?" He asked.

   The three were already in the restaurant, Jungkook sat next to jimin's date while his date sat in-front of him. They were all waiting for Jimin to get here, "No he won't, well he'll punch me if he found out but not you." He laughed nervously.

   "Jungkook," Jimin the saw the back of his head from the entrance, he walked up to them. He was dressed nicely for the date, though he was expecting ugly dates from Jungkook but the dates were actually attractive.

  Jungkook stood up and walked up to him, he pulled him for a hug suddenly "Promise me one thing." He whispered pulling him aside.

    Jimin rose his brow, unsure why Jungkook was acting like this "What is it?" He asked.

   Jungkook swallowed nervously, he was slowly regretting this... but it's too late now. "Promise me that you wouldn't ever hate me." He said.

  Jimin giggled playfully, but turned serious after he saw how sincere the younger was "Why would I hate you? I mean you are one of the nicest men in the world. Well you did leave for two years but I won't hold it against you, you did a lot for me Jungkook... I can never pay you back. You turned into such a mature man that any man would rely on." He cupped Jungkook's cheek softly "I promise that I wouldn't ever hate you."

   Jungkook had his hand on Jimin's that was cupping his cheek "Oh boy..." he thought. "L-Let's go now." He stuttered.

    The two sat next to their dates and started introducing like it's a normal date. "How did you meet and set this date up?" Jimin asked, he sipped his lemonade from the straw and waited for an answer from Jungkook.

   Jungkook felt nervous all of a sudden, he didn't think about it and he was worried the actors will say something different than him "The police station."

   "The park," one of the actors said at the same time.

   Jungkook bit his bottom lip and glared at the actor "WELL HAHA THE PARK IN-FRONT OF THE STATION." He laughed nervously.

  Jimin frowned "There is no park in front of the police station..." he mumbled.

   He wanted to call it quits, he felt that he is being eaten out by lies. One lie started to develop into multiple, he shouldn't have lied in the first place. "You k-know the one that's near it." He said.

   The actors nodded agreeing with Jungkook quickly. Jimin nudged Jungkook from under the table with his foot, Jungkook panicked and looked at him with his eyes wide open "Mhm?" He mumbled quietly at Jimin.

Jimin noticed that Jungkook was acting a little weird "Your face, you look concerned. Is everything okay?" He asked him in a low voice.

  Jungkook smiled but he wanted to die at this moment "Y-Yeah. I'm great." His voice cracked.