~ 12 ~

~( 🌸 )~

His fear won't step in his way, he doesn't care about it, he doesn't care if he'll get sick too, Jimin wanted ice-cream and he will do anything in his power to get him what he wanted. His health was always priority number two, Jimin was first and he will stay the first.

The older didn't know whether to go look for him outside or just stay here. He knows that Jungkook gets really scared of thunder, it's his only fear. He used to constantly worry about Jungkook when it rains and thunder occurs. "Why... why does he have to take it that far." Jimin asked himself, he started regretting wanting ice-cream.

He opened the door and started looking around too see if Jungkook is somewhere near him, but he wasn't. He closed the door furiously and waited in the studio. He waited... and waited. He was scrolling through his phone trying to call him multiple times but there was no answer. He saw on the news that a bad, bad storm is coming soon. He started worrying even more; what if something wrong happened to Jungkook. He would hate himself. Worry and concern was eating him alive. "Ah Jungkook is making my stress level go up a hundred. This boy is willing to fucking go in a storm to look for god damn ice-cream." He mumbled angrily. He was just waiting for that door to open, looking at it and wishing it would open. "Please.."

Jimin had a moment of realization, he waited for Jungkook like that when he left for the first time, it was the same thing, same fear, that he won't return. He slowly rose his knees up and hid his head, praying that any moment now, he would hear the door open.

And it did.

The door swung open, cold, breezy wind came with it. The man stepped in with a bag in his hand. He saw Jimin not even looking up, he was hiding his head still. "Jimin, I brought you ice-cream." He said. Closing the door and locking it after, taking off his wet dirty shoes and walking in, slowly approaching the older. He crouched down, "Jimin.." he whispered. Resting his hand on his hair and softly ruffling it. He heard soft cries from him, "Did I worry you?" He asked in a low tone.

Jimin rose his head and shoved Jungkook "Yes, you idiot! You don't know how scared I was. Are you out of your dumb mind?! Are you insane?! You think this is a joke, going out there for just ice-cream. Stupid stupid ice-cream!" He took one ice-cream out of the bag and threw it on the floor. He started smashing it with his fist angrily.

"Y-You don't like the flavor?" He asked knowing that Jimin was worried sick about him now, he tried lighting up the mood.

He sighed and stood up, "Get up! Strip right fucking now. I prepared a hot bath for you to relax in. I want you to stay there for two hours and think about what you did." He said.

He couldn't believe that Jimin was asking him to do that, "I am not a c-child! I will go in when I want to." He pouted.

Jimin just needed to raise a brow for Jungkook to get up quickly and do as he says. "Jungkook! Don't strip here! In the bathroom I meant." Jimin turned around embarrassed seeing Jungkook take off his shirt and unbutton his pants.

Jungkook rolled his eyes "Oh what's the big deal! You have seen me naked before and I can assure you I have seen you naked too!" He said.

Jimin groaned annoyed and quickly ran to the room. Jungkook took his wet clothes with him to the bathroom. He saw how Jimin prepared a hot bath for him, "Hey Jimin, I have an important question!" He yelled.

Jimin walked to the bathroom and opened the door with his eyes closed "What is it?" He asked.

The younger wanted to giggle seeing Jimin with his eyes closed like that "Stop playing innocent, we all know you enjoy seeing me naked. But I'm not, so no need to."