~ 19 ~

~( 🌸 )~

They did just have sex, in public too. He was still scared, feeling that Jimin might say no. If he does, he still won't give up, it was clear that the older loved him back.

Running his thumb over his soft cheek, "Is that even a question," he kept caressing his cheek.

"I knew it! Ugh Jimin this is so unfair why would you say that, we just had sex in public. You love me fucking admit it!" The younger didn't even listen to his answer, he was creating a scenario in his head.

"Did you even listen to me?" He asked.

Jungkook started pouting "No you listen to me mister! I have something to say, I don't care about your opinion anymore, really you just sucked my dick. You are mine and I will shove everyone who tries taking you from me." He frustratedly said, his face started turning red.

Jimin couldn't help but giggle "Jungkook! Calm down, we are together," he pinched the younger's cheek.

He still wasn't focused, "Oh you want to me to calm down!? You were just moaning my name, begging me to fill you up-"

Jimin removed his hand and kissed his cheek, Jungkook stopped talking and smiled, rolling on the grass "So we are back together!" He bit his bottom lip excitedly.

"You're so precious," Jimin said while he rose up, "I need to tell you something..." he mumbled.

Jimin was thinking that they should move in together again, he was sure he wanted to eat, shower, and sleep with Jungkook. He rose up too and gazed at Jimin feeling a little anxious, "Yes?" He asked.

The necklace around his neck was now on his side, he can see what it had on it. He gazed at it "Jungkook..." he breathed out in shock.

It was the ring, he had the ring in the necklace around his neck, Jungkook held his hands and smiled "Yes, love?"

Jimin gazed back at Jungkook, "I..." he tried not to think about it, but it filled up his mind. "I promised you that I should tell you when I get cold," he couldn't do it, he was too shocked and he needed to think about the ring. He said that suddenly even if he wasn't that cold.

Jungkook's eyes widened "You are cold!?" He stood up, wearing his underwear in seconds, then dressing Jimin himself, putting on his shirt then giving him his jacket.

"I can do it myself!" He giggled softly, pushing Jungkook away "I'll dress myself, you put your clothes on! I don't want you getting sick," he said.

Jungkook held Jimin's legs up, and placed on his underwear, the older sighed because the younger never listened to him.

After they were done, they took the blanket back with them to the cave. The others were sleeping soundly in the tent, Jungkook placed the blanket outside on a log, after he did, they both sneaked inside the tent trying not to make too much noise. The tent was cramped, really cramped. Juna and Sungi were on the far left, Hoseok in the middle, then Jungkook and Jimin on the left. Jimin had to squish himself next to Jungkook in order to get comfortable. "Are you still cold?" He whispered.

Jimin shook his head "Mhm no, just tired." He whispered back.

Jungkook rested his hand between Jimin's thighs. Not doing anything, but just resting them there. "Jungkook! We are not having sex here." He glared at him trying to make him pull his hand away.

Jungkook was going to reply, but then Hoseok started rolling around, he waited for him to settle down before he spoke.

"You're a coward." He whispered.