~ 7 ~

~( 🌸 )~

         Jimin never realized how much he missed Jungkook's touch until now. Him being in his warmth and between his legs was a moment he never wanted to forget. Yet again, he can't forgive him that quickly. His mind was still deciding that he wanted to be just friends with Jungkook, and nothing more. Jimin held himself up by putting his hands on the younger's shoulder and pushing himself, leaning away so they can make eye contact. Their gazes on each other were filled with love. They both knew they missed each other so much. Jungkook stared at Jimin's eyes, there was something about that gaze of his that he'll never find in another man, that moment he decided that he will never give up on Jimin. Never.

       "I will hit you if you don't let me go." He said.

   Jungkook smiled, that threat was so weak. He barely even said it "I already got hit by you a lot today, it's nothing new." He replied. He wanted to hug Jimin so badly, but yet again he was handcuffed.

   Jimin smiled and started pinching his ear, Jungkook's ear was a weak spot for him. He remembers he used to play with his ear so Jungkook can agree on doing stuff. "I said let go." He said.

  Jungkook quickly opened his legs, he can't control it, his ear is his weak spot and he is devastated that Jimin knows about it and takes advantage of it. "Do you really want me to get your phone?" He asked the younger man.

   Jungkook nodded "Yes, I won't do anything this time." He said in a fake friendly tone.

  Jimin leaned in and took his phone out. "What's the password?" He asked Jungkook, standing in front of him and waiting for him to answer.

   Jungkook smiled "Your fingerprint is still on it, you can open it." He said.

Jimin was surprised that Jungkook never took off the finger print off his phone. "Who do you want me to call?" He asked.

   "Sungi." He replied.

    Jimin frowned "What why? He doesn't have the keys. I don't understand why you are always flirting with a minor." He said annoyed.

     Jungkook chuckled and gazed at Jimin "Jimin, I'm his chief. I am training him. Also, he isn't a minor anymore." He explained to him.

  Jimin didn't have anything to reply with, he called Sungi and left his phone on top of his thigh while he went over to his desk and started working on his designs.

  The conversation with Sungi was dry, Jimin can tell they haven't talk in a while. He was busy thinking on what he should do with Jungkook, he doesn't show it but his heart aches. He misses him a lot. And we are talking about a person that gave up everything for Jimin. A person that missed meals for him, a person that gave up his health for him. He did a mistake and he clearly regrets it. But Jimin needs more time to think about it.

"Jungkook, let's start fresh." He said suddenly.

Jungkook swallowed nervously, "Really? As boyfriends?" He asked him nervously.

Jimin shook his head "No, as friends. I don't know if we will end up together at the end. But, I don't want to lose you. I want you to be in my life." He stood up and smiled. "Even if we're just friends."

"Just friends, this is the bullshit that I'm not signing up for. I will not watch him be with another guy while I'm being a 'friend'. Does he really think I'll say yes. This is dumb as fuck." Jungkook thought in his head. He looked at Jimin and smiled "Of course Jimin! Whatever you want." He said.

Jimin smiled happily "Okay! We got to have some rules. Jungkook I know you and I know you will try to get closer to me." He stood in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook scoffed "What! Me? No. I respect whatever you say. I really don't need any rules. I totally know where the boundaries are." He said confidently.

Jimin leaned in, their lips are so close to each other. Jimin held Jungkook's nape "Can I kiss you?" He whispered.

Jungkook nodded quickly "God yes." He replied wanting to kiss Jimin so badly.

Jimin sighed and leaned away from him "Jungkook! You are suppose to say no. See, that's why we need some rules." He set up Jungkook to see if he will deny him or not. He was happy in the inside knowing Jungkook wants to kiss him, but still he can't keep this up.

Jungkook gasped "Y-You set me up. You have changed." He said dramatically.

"Jungkook it's just me showing you an example of what we should avoid in the future." Jimin said.

"Oh hell no, Jimin I would let you kiss me anytime. In fact, I would let you do anything to me. That's not going to change." Jungkook said making Jimin blush slightly and look away.

He closed his eyes and started walking around the room "Look, either we play by the rules, or not see each other anymore." He said.

Jungkook pouted "Do you remember our first kiss? You asked for it, you wanted it." He said.

Jimin started to nervously bite his bottom lip "That was in the past! Yes, I tried my best to make you my boyfriend but now things are different." He said.

Jungkook sighed "Fine... what are the rules." He said annoyed.

Jimin sat on the table "Rule number one, no physical contact. Anything more than friendly hugs isn't allowed-"

"BULLSHIT! Friends can have physical contact! Friends kiss each other and friends can squeeze each other's asses!" He said.

Jimin giggled "In Mars not here. Anyways, rule number two. If it's not an occasion then gifts aren't allowed."

"RUBBISH! Friends give each other gifts, what kind of none sense is that!" He complained.

Jimin ignored his whines "Rule number three, you can't talk about our past anymore. It will make it awkward." He said.

"TRASH! My memory can't delete itself, I can't help but to remember everything we used to do together." He said.

"Rule number four- JUNGKOOK STOP SLEEPING AND LISTEN." Jimin said annoyed because Jungkook started fake sleeping.

"Oh shit my bad, did I miss any other crappy rules?"

Jimin walked closer to Jungkook, he started drying his hair with the towel. Gently rubbing it, making Jungkook stop his complains and listen to what he has to say "Do you still have your ring?" Jimin asked.

"Do you?" Jungkook asked him.

Jimin giggled and started drying his shoulders "I asked first you brat." He said.

"Did you sell it? Burn it? Throw it away?" He asked him.

Jimin took a deep breath and gazed at Jungkook's eyes, drying his neck with the towel "Rule number four, if you still have your ring... you have to sell it. No keeping it." He said.

"HOGWASH! Let me add a rule myself." Jungkook said.

~( 🌸 )~

How Jungkook be sleeping at night knowing he ain't following none of those rules like