~ 14 ~

~( 🌸 )~

        It was sweet, plump, and hot. The sensation drove him insane, it was just like he remembered it was, and better. Arms holding his lower thighs tightly as he felt the older kiss him. It was surprising, he never expected Jimin to kiss him, it was gentle and soft. They're both tasting each other's lips slowly, moving them and unsure of what's happening or what their emotions are, but it felt right to do it.

The older leaned closer and pushed his lips deepening the kiss, holding his nape and making sure to pull him too. He was so in it, he couldn't even think about anything.

Jungkook's legs felt shaky because of his body, it's like Jimin activated a nerve that made him excited. He tried pulling away from this needy boy, but he couldn't. He was being pulled into the kiss.

"Mhm- Jim- mhm- in." The boy tried breaking the kiss. Jimin pulled away and panted.

"Shh," he shushed the boy and quickly kissed him again. Jungkook thought he was in heaven at that moment, he felt great. It was like the kiss stole the words from his lips, he felt his plump lips again, pressing onto his lips a little deeper, Jungkook wanted to cup his face, play with his ass and kiss his neck, but he was the one being controlled by Jimin, and he couldn't since he was holding him up. He felt Jimin's hands on the back of his neck play with the ends of his hair. A smile grew on his face as it started to tickle.

"I NEED YOU TO BUY SNACKS- OH FUCK." Hoseok's eyes widened as he froze. Jimin and Jungkook finally pulled apart from each-other and panted, Jimin jumped out of Jungkook's arms and bit his bottom lip embarrassed. "Shit, did I interrupt? Because I feel like I did." Hoseok said.

Jungkook started laughing weirdly "NO! Not at all, it's not like we had our mouths eaten out." He walked up to Hoseok and rested his hand on his shoulder, he started to squeeze it really really hard.

"I F-FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED FIRST." He said panicking as Jimin watched Jungkook and Hoseok start to bicker.

Jungkook scoffed and kept squeezing "Damn, if that brain of yours could have thought of that earlier!" He scoffed.

"I THINK I SHOULD LEAVE," he gulped slowly "Please let me go." He whimpered.

"Damn, you think you should leave now?! Shouldn't you be already gone?!" He then started squeezing his neck making Hoseok have his neck twisted.

"J-Jimin, a little help." He whispered trying to get his attention.

Jimin sighed and walked up to Jungkook "Let go of him, Jungkook."

Jungkook glared at Hoseok and didn't let him go, "I think he's broken," Hoseok whispered panicking.

Jimin started patting Jungkook's head "Jungkook, stop this," he said trying to convince him.

Hoseok whined, he felt his shoulder getting dislocated because of the younger "He's morphing into a wolf that will eat me!"

Jungkook started groaning in a low voice. "DO SOMETHING!" Hoseok yelled.

Jimin kissed his cheek making Jungkook fall on the floor and sigh. "I AM OUT OF HERE, THANKS JIMIN," The boy ran quickly outside.

Jimin crouched down and gazed at Jungkook, "Let's eat breakfast-"

"Let's do that." Jungkook interrupted him.

The two just shared an intense kiss a moment ago, it was something that had them both feel like it was some kind of a daydream. Are they going to talk about it? They seem to both avoid it, were they scared?