~ 4 ~

~( 🌸 )~

"Jungkook where's the kid?" Hoseok asked him as he saw him eat in the restaurant near the station.

   Jungkook gawked at his first Chief. "He's hanging somewhere..." he replied.

   Hoseok took a minute to think about Jungkook's sentence. "Hanging out somewhere?" He asked to confirm if that what he meant.

   Jungkook ate his sandwich and looked at him dead in the eyes "He's hanging... in the outside." He said.

    Hoseok's lips detached, Jungkook would actually do something to him if he was annoyed by him. "Jungkook! The kid?! Where is he?" He asked in a serious tone.

  "Chill... he is on top of the tree next to the restaurant." He said.

  Hoseok quickly ran outside and started yelling Sungi's name. "Sungi! Are you up there?" He shouted.

   "I DID MY PUNISHMENT NOW CAN I COME DOWN PLEASE." He yelled back as he was on top of that tree.

   Hoseok replied quickly telling him to come down. Jungkook kept eating his sandwich peacefully in the restaurant while Hoseok helped Sungi down. "Why on earth were you up there?" He asked him.

  Sungi pouted and fidgeted his hands "Hyung told me to go up there and think of what I did wrong..." he mumbled softly.

   Hoseok rubbed his temples, he can't believe that Jungkook made the boy do that. "Why did he make you do that?" He asked wanting answers. If Jungkook keeps this up then they will have to make him train someone else other than Sungi.

   "Well... I mentioned Jimin and he sort of became insane." He said.

      Hoseok patted Sungi's back to comfort him "Just... be careful next time. I don't think you should ask about him." He said leaving the boy and going inside the restaurant. "I've had it up to here Jeon Jungkook! You are abusing your power." He sat across of him.

    Jungkook scoffed "I simply asked him politely to go up that tree..."

   Hoseok folded his arms "Is that really all what you said?" He asked suspiciously.

    Jungkook looked away avoiding Hoseok's gazes "Totally..." he mumbled.

___

     The two had to park in front of a mall in a parking lot to watch people. "Hyung, do you know what season this is?" He asked.

Jungkook sipped his coffee and hummed "Sungi if you don't know what season we are in, then I'm concerned." He said.

Sungi giggled and shook his head "No! I meant it's the season where everyone is looking for a boyfriend. Hoodies will be stolen and cuddles will be given." He said.

Jungkook smiled at Sungi "Sungi, do you want to get on top of a moving airplane and think about what you are doing wrong there?" He asked with a fake smile and a death stare.

Sungi shook his head and sat straight "N-No Hyung!" He said.

Jungkook sighed and stared outside, seeing couples share an umbrella together, couples holding hands and giggling together "I miss Jimin hyung..." Sungi said.

He said it expecting Jungkook to get mad at him and throw him out of the car, but surprisingly, he saw Jungkook look down on his hands and fidget them. He saw how lonely Jungkook was without Jimin. It was like Jimin was his source of happiness, and energy. He was his everything. That's why he gave up on loving him last time, because he knew he couldn't compete with Jimin. "Hyung, I'm sorry." He said.

He watched Jungkook gulp, "Jimin... wanted a break. We started having a lot of arguments we never had. Not about money... nor another person. It's just fights that were silly yet they made us lash out on each other." He took a deep breath and stepped outside of the car, the rain has stopped but the wind was cold.

   Sungi quickly followed him outside, they started walking around. It was cold, but they enjoyed it. "We realized, if we keep it up then we will never have a successful relationship, or marriage. I didn't want a break. At all. But Jimin wanted one. I left the studio and everything behind. I haven't seen him ever since..." he said, putting his hands in his pockets and watching his feet step on the dead leaves.

   "Why didn't you go back? He never wanted to break up right? He just wanted a break." Sungi asked.

    Jungkook bit his bottom lip "It doesn't matter anymore... he probably moved on now and is in a better relationship." He said.

  Sungi sighed in anger, he was devastated. "JUNGKOOK!" He yelled.

  His eyes widened "Ya! Show me respect, how dare you say my name like that," he scolded Sungi.

   Sungi shook his head in disappointment "You ruined your own relationship. You thought it was better to just leave but you are wrong. Jimin was probably heartbroken when you left him like that. I don't know the reason why you left but, do you really want to live without Jimin for the rest of your life?!" He asked in anger.

    Jungkook started to tear up. He didn't want to cry in front of Sungi, or anyone. Just realizing that he won't be with Jimin for the rest of his entire life was something he couldn't take. He has made a mistake and he wanted to fix it, but was it fixable? Will Jimin take him back after being heartbroken?

   "N-No... I want to be with Jimin." Jungkook softly said, crouching down and covering his face. Not wanting to show his tears to Sungi.

  Sungi crouched down "I think you should be ashamed of your actions, not your tears." He said.

  Jungkook stopped covering his face and gazed at Sungi. Even this young boy knew better than him. He had a decent reason in his mind, but he didn't want to tell anyone about it. "I lost him forever... didn't I?" He mumbled.

   Sungi smiled and shook his head. Resting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, tapping on it "I mean... not really. If you still love him, he probably still loves you." He said.

   Jungkook wiped his tears and blinked feeling the cold wind dry his eyes out "He will take me back then?" He asked Sungi.

   The younger bit his lip and tilted his head slightly "Not quite... but we have to get you back into his life. As a friend." He stated.

   The older sighed and stood up "Friends.... god I hate that word so much," Jungkook said "I feel like I'm back to step one."

  Sungi stood up and linked his arm with Jungkook's "Hyung! I'll help you two get back together." He smiled at him and started pulling him back to the car.

  "Together... that is like a dream." Jungkook thought. He stopped walking and pushed Sungi away. "What if he hates me?" He asked.

                           ~( 🌸 )~

        That was Sungi

   A lot of people hate Sungi when the poor boy hasn't done anything bad lmao

   A lot of people hate Sungi when the poor boy hasn't done anything bad lmao. XD

Imma give u a reason to hate him then >:)