~ 20 ~

~( 🌸 )~

         They all got home at night, they were exhausted, but they had fun. Jungkook wanted to stay a little with Jimin before he goes to his shift. He still doesn't know what on earth happened with Sungi and Jimin. He was too scared to ask, and Jimin was too quiet the whole car ride. He didn't mention anything about their date tomorrow, therefore he didn't know if they were going on one or not.

       "Jungkook go home and wash up, you will feel refreshed before sleeping," Jimin told him, the younger was laying on the couch and not leaving the studio.

     He started sighing in a strong way, "Ah, Jimin doesn't want me to stay, my heart hurts." He cupped his chest and complained in a dramatic way.

    Jimin giggled at the younger's actions, "Jungkook! I want you to rest well," he explained himself but the younger wasn't going to listen to him.

     The younger rested his arms on his forehead "Ah, he doesn't want me to rest with him, my heart is battered!"

   The older folded his arms and walked up to him, "Yah! Stop making me the bad guy, I just want you to have a good night sleep-"

   "AH, JIMIN WANTS TO CUDDLE WITH HIS BLANKET AND NOT ME, MY HEART IS CRIPPLED!" He started faking crying.

   Before he knew it, he agreed and rolled his eyes, "You can stay the night." He said.

   Jungkook didn't listen, again. "AH, JIMIN WANTS ME TO LEAVE FOR THE NIGHT, MY HEART IS WALLOPED!" He started making crying noises.

  Jimin kissed his cheek, making the boy shut up and fall off the couch, "You love me so much you want me to stay and cuddle with you, I knew it." He giggled.

  The older sighed, "Do I really have to kiss you every time so you can listen to me!?" He asked.

   Jungkook pouted "Ah.... Jimin doesn't want to kiss-" he saw Jimin walk away, he stood up and quickly followed him, back-hugging him "Sorry! I pushed it, please forgive me." He kissed the back of his neck.

   His lips exposed him, he was smiling when he wanted to be mad. "Okay, do you want to shower here then?" He asked while Jungkook kept hugging him from the back.

  "Mhm no, I only have half an hour to cuddle with you, I want to enjoy every second of it." He mumbled in his ear while he stopped hugging him, and held his thighs, he pulled him up in his arms bridal style.

  Jimin quickly held onto him chuckling "Give me a warning before you do that!" He gazed at Jungkook and couldn't feel happier "Why half an hour?" He mumbled in a sad tone.

   Jungkook felt Jimin slowly kiss his neck, "B-Because that rat Hoseok gave me a shift, who told him to COVER HIMSELF WITH THE BLANKET!?" He said angrily.

   Jimin stopped kissing his neck because he started giggling, "Jungkook~ convince him, I want you tonight." He said.

   Jungkook froze, Jimin always gets what he wants. "He wants me. He wants me. He fucking wants me. FUCK YOU HOSEOK!" He thought in his mind, "Half an hour is plenty of time," he told Jimin.

    He got the wrong idea because Jimin was giggling, "I meant I want to sleep with you," he realized he phrased this wrong too.

  "Oh, oh, okay Jimin I got you." He ran to the bedroom while he held Jimin up, the boy started giggling while Jungkook placed him on the bed.

   "Strip!" He told Jimin.

  Jimin barely stopped laughing "Jungkook! I meant I want to cuddle with you while closing my eyes and not doing anything!" He explained himself.