~ 8 ~

~( 🌸 )~

The next day, Jungkook decided to wake up even more early than he usually wakes up. He woke up in the best mood. He started humming a song as he was showering. "I wonder if I should wear tight pants so Jimin can see how big I got." He thought while he cleaned his body. "His bullshit rules are out of my brain already, I'll make him love me again and we will get back together."

The man got out of the shower, putting a towel around his waist and walking to his room. Opening the drawer of his dresser and smiling, he snatched the underwear Jimin made him and wore it. "I'll show it off today." He thought.

After wearing his uniform, he drove to a shop. He picked up something for Jimin and picked up coffee for himself. "Maybe, he will kiss me after he sees these." He mumbled and looked at the item in his hand.

He drove to the studio and tried opening the door but it was locked "Oh shit... is five in the morning too early..." he thought. He was too excited to sleep, he just wanted to see Jimin's face. He couldn't lay down and close his eyes yesterday.

The man started knocking on the door, not caring if it's still too early. He was determined to spend time with Jimin before his work starts. He was knocking profusely on the door, the door suddenly opened "Jungkook, do you have any idea what time it is right now?!" Jimin asked with his messy hair and sleepy eyes.

Jungkook smiled and nodded "Yes, it's five." He answered him.

Jimin cleared his throat "Exactly my point! Why are you here?!" He asked.

Jungkook held up the roses he got for Jimin "To hang out with you before work." He said.

Jimin looked at the flowers, he smiled unconsciously "I can't accept those flowers and you know that." He said.

Jungkook stepped in the studio even though Jimin didn't invite him in. He rested the flowers on the desk and laid on the couch. "Jimin, you're overthinking it. They're just flowers." He said.

Jimin closed the door and walked over to Jungkook "No one hangs out at five in the morning, your shift starts in three hours." He said.

The man didn't reply, Jimin frowned "There is no way he slept.." he walked up to him but didn't have the urge to make him get up. He crouched down and heard small snores coming out of Jungkook's mouth. He giggled silently "Did he not sleep at night," he questioned himself. He stared at the man sleeping and tilted his head feeling soft. "Sleeping?" He said out loud, his finger poked his shoulder to see if he was actually sleeping or faking it. He then sighed and flicked his head making Jungkook flinch awake.

"SHIT HEAD?" He yelled awake.

Jimin frowned "Who is shit head?! It better not be me!" He stated.

Jungkook shook his head "Not you! It's the guy that came up with dumb rules." He smiled.

Jimin stood up and pulled Jungkook up with his wrist "I've had it up to here Jungkook!"

"If it's as high as your height then you must be really calm right now." He smiled but he got a hit from Jimin on his back.

"Ay-yay-yay! My back man." He whined.

"Jungkook, bringing me flowers, knocking on my door at five, you are breaking the rules!" Jimin said, taking the flowers and giving them back to Jungkook forcefully as he shoved him next to the entrance.

Jungkook pouted "They are friendly flowers!" He mumbled softly.

"I don't care, no gifts remember?"