~ 17 ~

~( 🌸 )~

Jimin's breath got stolen away, he felt embarrassed that Jungkook witnessed him be mean to someone, but he couldn't help it. He didn't want Sungi to steal Jungkook away, but yet again, he should know that Jungkook will keep loving him forever and not love anyone else. It was obvious how much Jungkook cared about Jimin, he also cared about Sungi because he saw him as a younger brother.

"I was frustrated... I took out on him I guess." Jimin mumbled, feeling flustered and not looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook slowly rested his head on Jimin's shoulder, "I'll always be yours, there is nothing to worry about. You made a kid cry Jimin..." he softly said.

Jimin felt bad about what he had done, even if Sungi grew taller than Jungkook, he should have known that he will always be a kid to them. A kid that needed them as his mentors. "I'm sorry, I feel horrible about it, I'll make it up to him," he rested his head on top of Jungkook's, he felt his hand getting squeezed by Jungkook's.

"Did you decide yet? If you want to get back together..?" He asked, rising his head up so he can gaze at him.

Jimin bit his bottom lip "I..." he couldn't even complete his sentence because Jungkook was leaning in for a kiss. And he didn't stop him, his lips parted, eyes fluttered shut waiting for him. Jungkook snuck a smile in the corner of his lips while touching lips with him.

Hands intertwined together, kiss deepening because Jungkook kept pushing himself towards Jimin. Not letting him have his own space. It was a cold night, but their bodies were burning up with excitement. They couldn't feel the cold that was around them, they were lost in their own world.

Behind a tree, someone was softly crying as he saw them kiss. His hand got held, "Sungi, let's go." Juna pulled away Sungi from the couple so he won't get hurt anymore.

"I loved him Juna," he started sobbing on Juna's shoulder.

Juna kept caressing his hair, "I know.. I know the feeling of loving someone that doesn't love you back." He teared up, but hid his tears since he was in-front of Sungi.

While they walked back to the cave near the fire, Jungkook took his legs out of the water, and Jimin did the same. He placed the blanket on the grass and made Jimin lay down on it, he kept kissing him, playing with his hair, and gazing at him. Straddling his lap, holding his waist tightly and controlling him like he used to. "Jimin, you are not cold right?" He broke the kiss just to ask about his condition. That shows how much he cares about him.

Jimin huffed in frustration "No, come back and kiss me." He pulled him by his shirt and connected their lips again.

Jungkook just loved how demanding he was, it made him feel more confident about himself. But most importantly, it felt like a dream getting to kiss Jimin as much as he wants again. "Mhm, Jungkookie~" the man moaned as he felt lips on his neck, he looked up at the stars and breathed heavily.

Jimin snaked his hands around his neck, "I missed you so much~" he bit his lip feeling Jungkook grabbing his thighs and squeezing them.

"Oh god, I can't control myself Jimin." Jungkook warned him, slowly sliding his hand underneath his shirt. Jimin felt the cold wind get to his skin, that made him cold very fast, but he decided to ignore it since he didn't want to stop this.

"Then don't," the older licked his lips and gazed at his eyes.

Jungkook got permission from Jimin and he was free to do whatever he wanted, a little side of him didn't want Jimin cold, but lust took over worry for the moment, he leaned in and gave him one more kiss before he rose up again and took off his own shirt.