~ 6 ~

~( 🌸 )~

Jimin couldn't believe it, for a second he thought he was day dreaming. The man he once loved, is back? but it was real, he can feel his body, he can see his face, the way he looks into his eyes like he wants to protect him from the whole world. But, he can also see fear and guilt. How calm they let stupid fights get into something beautiful. Jimin though wasn't going to go easy on Jungkook. He disappeared for two years. He was out of sight. How can he just forgive him for what he did? It's not right, and not fair.

Jungkook removed his hand from Jimin's mouth and breathed heavily "Jimin... before you get mad, before you want to ignore me, before you want to hit me, I want you to hear me out. Just please, can we talk?" He whispered.

Before the older can say a word, they heard a police car sound. Jungkook looked up and saw Hoseok jump at him. "I CAUGHT YOU, STALKER!" He yelled shoving him off of Jimin and taking both his hands quickly restraining them.

"JIMIN HE DIDN'T HURT YOU RIGHT?!" Hoseok yelled.

Jungkook was waiting for Jimin to tell him that it's just Jungkook. "Lock him up, he deserves to be in jail." Jimin got up and held his bag that he hit Jungkook with and left.

Jungkook shook his head quickly "IT'S ME-"

"HOW DARE YOU STALK HIM? BOY YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL." He yelled.

"HOSEOK IT'S ME JUNGKOOK." Jungkook yelled making Hoseok's eyes widen.

"Oh shit, Jungkook." Hoseok helped him up and saw how bruised Jungkook's face was because of Jimin and him. He wanted to laugh but he held it in. "Sorry." He said.

"Get me out of those handcuffs so I can go to Jimin, right now!" He said in a serious tone.

Hoseok looked in his pockets for the key but then it hit him "MY OFFICE, KEYS ARE IN MY OFFICE OH MY GOD!" he yelled.

Jungkook sighed wanting to hit Hoseok at that moment, but he couldn't, he was restrained. "Hoseok, I swear to god I will-"

"LET'S NOT SWEAR ON ANYTHING? We will go real quick to my office-"

"No.." Jungkook left Hoseok and started running after Jimin.

Hoseok cleared his throat and went up to the car. The boy that he was training didn't know what to say. Hoseok was flustered since he made such an embarrassing mistake in-front of him. "And that's what you shouldn't do! Write it down." He said.

"JIMIN WAIT UP!" Jungkook ran up to him and stood in front of him panting. "Please listen to me." He begged him.

Jimin nodded "Okay I will!" He said.

Jungkook stood straight, feeling like it won't be as easy as Jimin just said. "Really?" He asked surprised.

"Yes, duh! Just wait for me in the cafe, after two years I'll be there." His smile faded, he walked away not feeling like he wanted to talk to Jungkook.

Jungkook started walking next to him "I'll hold your bag! Wait I can't." He sighed.

Jimin started walking faster "Jungkook leave me alone, I'm sure you are now pretty good at that." He said, quickly getting into the studio and shutting the door before Jungkook got in. He locked it and closed all the curtains.

"Jimin I'm not leaving until you open this door!" He shouted as he sat in-front of the door. He looked like a crazy man. He had bruises on his face and his hands were in cuffs. He couldn't even take his phone out to call Sungi to get the keys.