~ 16 ~

~( 🌸 )~

          Hoseok facepalmed when he said that, what happened to the plan of acting hard to get? Did Jungkook just give up on it? When he saw them kiss, he thought that Jungkook made the first move, but it was actually Jimin. Jimin was forgetting one important thing, he totally doesn't remember it. And it's the fourth rule.

    "H-Huh?!" He looked around feeling embarrassed since there is other three men watching them at this moment, he should have expected Jungkook to act like this, he feels like he was getting exposed in-front of everyone.

    Hoseok sighed "Jungkook you don't choose, he chooses if he wants truth or dare." He explained, he thought he was doing the right thing but Jungkook glared at him.

  "I. Will. Kill. You." He mouthed to him.

   Hoseok started coughing, choking on nothing. He should have kept his mouth shut and shouldn't have said anything because Jungkook isn't going to play nice anymore.

   "You can't, because I'm already dead. Look at me dead, not alive, not breathing, I am a ghost." He said in a ghostly tone.

   Sungi started chuckling seeing the two bicker like that. Jungkook squinted his eyes "Dead, huh? If you're dead then be quiet, ghosts don't talk," he said.

  "That is it! Jungkook you cheated, it landed on Juna and you should ask him." Jimin stopped their bickering because he knew it won't end well if they keep bickering like that.

   Jungkook's eyes widened "I don't want to kiss Juna-" he bit his bottom lip "I m-mean it's not like I wanted to kiss you, it's just a dare, but you're right! I cheated and it's Hoseok's turn!" He moved the bottle towards Hoseok so he can spin it, he folded his arms and cleared his throat.

   "I'll kiss you Hyung!" Sungi suggested.

  "No you won't!" Juna and Jimin yelled at the same time.

   Hoseok had enough "NO KISSING! I DON'T WANT TO SEE TWO LIPS IN EACH-OTHER!" He yelled annoyed.

   "Hyung... no one mentioned lips, it was a cheek kiss." Jungkook said, he totally meant lips but he wanted to turn it on him.

   Hoseok's lips parted feeling embarrassed. "Yeah... we were arguing because he cheated." Jimin backed him up.

  "You have a dirty mind! It's like I'll let him kiss me on the lips, pft." Juna scoffed.

    Hoseok felt attacked "You know what you lil' shits, I'm sleeping alone in the fucking tent!" He said.

   "I thought it was on the lips..." Sungi mumbled but no one heard him since everyone was focused on Hoseok, but Jimin heard him, and he wasn't happy with him. Sungi has grown to be a man, not a boy anymore. That scared him, he was scared that he may seduce Jungkook. He was already volunteering to be a replacement to him, he would want whatever Jimin was having. Jimin wasn't going to play nice anymore, he was going to put the young man right back in his place.

    "Ah, come on Hoseok we're sorry, we just love playing with you." Jungkook sat next to him and rubbed his arm trying to comfort him.

   Hoseok pouted "Y-Y'all are mean. I'm going on a walk.." he said in a soft tone.

    Jungkook gazed at Juna after he said that, gesturing him to follow him, he doesn't want the older to be alone at night. Juna frowned and shook his head, "Why me?!" He mouthed silently.

    The man sighed while Hoseok left, "Juna! I need you to follow him." He said.

   Sungi decided to leave to the bathroom so he can wash his hands, Jimin took the opportunity and decided to follow him there while Jungkook was distracted with Juna.