~ 18 ~

~( 🌸 )~

Walking back to the cave after he got a breather, he saw the two boys, he wasn't sure what they were doing exactly. He walked closer to them and his eyes widened.

"AM I SEEING THINGS!?" Hoseok yelled.

The two gasped, "It was his idea!" He pointed at Juna.

Juna shrugged his shoulders "It's not something bad, it will help him move on." He was holding Jungkook's shirt that he found in his backpack on top of the fire.

"Juna! Stop telling everyone that I like Jungkook." He said embarrassed, his eyes were puffy because of the tears. He cried so much, so Juna suggested to burn Jungkook's shirt, and after it's done burning, his love will burn until there is nothing to burn anymore.

Juna rolled his eyes "You do realize everyone knows? You are literally his slave, you do whatever he wants." He stated.

"THAT'S IT!" The boy yelled out excited.

Hoseok had a look of worry on his face "What's it?" He asked, curiously.

Sungi smiled "He doesn't have to be my boyfriend, I can just be his slave." He suggested. "That's a way of loving him while he won't be bothered by me, it's a great idea. I think it will work, I have a feeling that he won't be too mad about it-"

Hoseok and Juna watched him with a pity look on their faces, Sungi noticed that and stopped talking. He smiled and looked down "It's not a good idea..." he mumbled.

Hoseok wanted to cry seeing Sungi like that, he was just a young boy that fell in love with Jungkook. He can't blame him, he doesn't get to choose who he has feeling for. He slowly walked up to hug him with open arms, but before he can, Juna stood in-front of him and hugged Hoseok himself "Keep your hands off of him," he whispered in his ear in a threatening tone, but when he pulled out of the hug, he fake smiled.

Hoseok cleared his throat, he felt like he was in a similar situation before. And then he got it, he was just like Jungkook with Jimin. He realized something after seeing Juna hold the shirt again and try telling Sungi that he can rip it in half. Hoseok snatched the shirt off of his hands "Listen, there will be no burning! But you can get drunk, cry, confess to him, you will get rejected but you will get it off your chest. Then you can move on." He claimed.

"Speaking of the devil, where is Jungkook?" He wondered where he was, he didn't wonder where Jimin was because he knew he must be with Jungkook.

Juna cleared his throat embarrassed "Never heard of him." He walked away.

"You don't want to know.." Sungi ran so he can catch up to Juna while Hoseok was left wondering where they were.

"W-What?" He decided he should just sleep early, he was tired anyways.

"Jungkook! D-Don't do that," Jimin couldn't control himself, feeling Jungkook's tongue on his neck, he was sensitive around there, it made him more hard.

The younger squeezed his cheeks again, "Pull your hips up," He said.

Jimin did, he felt his hands on his hips pulling him down, guiding him on where he should sit. "Don't scream," Jungkook warned him, he then entered his cock all the way in, pulling his hands away from his hips and having them on his waist. "Oh god~" Jungkook groaned.

Jimin can feel his hole burning, it was big and he underestimated him. "JUNGKOOK WAIT!" He screamed. Fingers digging in the younger's shoulders, panting heavily, it felt so good yet it was painful. No lube and no fingering maybe was too risky.