~ 9 ~

~( 🌸 )~

The gum popped between his lips, he stuck the gum back in his mouth using his tongue. The boy sighed as he watched Jungkook make a lot of noise. "Hyung, shouldn't we be quiet? I mean we are undercover right now." He whispered.

Jungkook frowned and rose his index finger. Putting it on Sungi's lips. "Shh, don't you see that we're undercover!" He said.

Sungi rolled his eyes "You are the loud one here!" He whispered.

"Shh, I swear we will get beaten up by this gang if you don't stop." He said.

Sungi pouted, he thought Jungkook was being unfair. The boy folded his arms and looked away. "So unfair.." he mumbled quietly.

Jungkook popped the gum again, making Sungi sigh "A-are you sure your gum won't kill us?" He asked feeling a little nervous.

Jungkook sighed "Clearly you will if you keep running your mouth!" He whispered.

___

The two went back to the police station "That was awesome! Spying and finding them and arresting them was so COOL!" Sungi started bragging to Juna. Juna scoffed and folded his arms "Anyone can do that, he isn't that special." He said.

Hoseok walked to the snack room and chuckled "Actually a lot of people can't here, undercover is a hard thing and Jungkook is a pro at it! Sungi since you are with him you should watch and take notes." He said while he took Doritos and started eating them.

Juna clicked his tongue "Well First Chief, I bet you can do that too, right?" He asked him.

Hoseok smiled and confidently nodded "Of course! But usually I'm with Jungkook, so really I never done it without him." He mumbled as he started feeling unsure of himself.

"What kind of crap are you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked as he stepped in the room.

Hoseok looked at him "You just called yourself crap, congratulations, you're an idiot and you just played yourself." He said.

Jungkook glared at him and took his Doritos "Dare to take these from my hand." The younger dared him. Hoseok cleared his throat and looked at Sungi and Juna.

"I'm on a diet anyways..." he mumbled leaving the room and not taking his chips back from Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled as he gazed at Sungi and Juna "Sungi, don't mention my injury to Hoseok. He will freak out. Keep it a secret, that's a demand." He whispered to him.

Sungi nodded quickly, he saw Jungkook leave the room with his hand on his side abdomen. Juna nudged Sungi "What injury?" He asked.

Sungi bit his bottom lip, should he tell him? Jungkook made it very clear that he shouldn't mention it. "He almost got shot with the bullet, it just scratched him but he did a good job hiding it in-front of the First Chief," He told Juna.

___

"You wanted to talk?" Jimin said as they walked in the park. Jungkook messaged Jimin telling him he has something to say.

"Yes, I thought the weather would be nice but it's freezing. Even the trees are dead." He stated, looking at the trees in the dark night.

Jimin giggled agreeing with him "The blossom tree is now asleep, it will wake up once it's spring again." He said.

Jungkook sat on he bench under the dead Blossom tree. He sighed "I'm sorry... in the morning I was out of line. I'm respecting your rules and I'm not going to try and force things." He said but that was all lies. He is doing what Hoseok told him to do, just act like he is following the rules but the truth is, he won't.