10

You woke up quite early today and the first thing that came to your mind was grocery shopping. Your food has already almost ran out so you must restock them as soon as possible. 

After prepping yourself, you immediately cook a pack of ramen which is the last one left in your basket that you had arranged very neatly (although, the basket is empty now that you take the last pack).

Then, after you finished eating, you cleaned up the bowl and utensils before leaving to a local cafe shop nearby your apartment to finish up your assignment.

When it is lunchtime, you went to a mall nearby the area you live in to grab some meal and of course, to also do some grocery shopping.

You decided to eat at an Italian restaurant for a change since you were craving for carbonara spaghetti and my were you hooked with the taste. Everything about the food just got you addicted and honestly, you ate like you haven't had food for years.

While you were peacefully enjoying your spaghetti and your alone time, someone coincidentally saw you through the window of the restaurant and without any second thoughts, the person walked into the place.

"(Y/n)" he called you.

You heard your name being called right away and you looked up from your phone. You saw no one other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh Jungkook!" You called him back. "What a coincident!"

"Yeah I can't believe I would meet you here!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Have you had lunch yet?" You asked him.

"Hmm not yet"

"Well, do you want to join me?" You invited him.

"Of course!" he agreed instantly.

Jungkook took a seat in front of you and then quickly placed an order on the same food as you.

"So what are you doing here all alone?" Jungkook asks you.

"Um.. actually I live alone so.. yeah.. It's just me" you laughed a little as you replied to him.

Jungkook was only able to let out an 'oh' because he thinks that he might have asked you something which is sort of disrespectful.

"Oh no don't get any wrong idea, I'm a study abroad student and my family is in (your country name), my home country that is"

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "I thought I said something wrong just now, was worried for a second there"

He laughed and you did so too.

"What about you Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

"Ah I actually just got here. I was on my way to the bookstore when I saw you here. What about you?"

"Grocery shopping" you said. "The insides of my fridge are all out of stock now"

Jungkook giggled and replied, "why don't I help you then? I needed to buy a few things too"

"Sure!"

Afterwards, you and Jungkook decided to first, stop by the bookstore to help him pick out his next reads and then, the supermarket to do some grocery shopping for your empty fridge.

You bought a lot of things which obviously, results in you carrying many heavy bags. You did not expect yourself to buy many things at once but because you wanted to cook yourself foods that are homemade and healthy, you unconsciously buy things that were out of your lists. Jungkook helped you no doubt, but the fact that he even insisted on carrying the bags for you and taking you home as well is just super thoughtful and generous of him.

Now that you think about it, you realized that you now, have another friend. You've never felt happier than this; you were even more grateful towards your two friends, Namjoon and Jungkook who helped you lots of time already.

Upon arriving at your apartment with the help from Jungkook who offered to drive you home with your heavy bags, he brought them all up to the front door of your place which you can't help but to continuously thanked him and apologized to him. Before you say goodnight to him and enter your place, Jungkook stopped you and asks you something that got you a little surprised.

"(Y/n), is it okay if we... hangout again tomorrow?" He politely asks you. "If you don't want to or cannot then no worries, I understand that"

"Uh..." you thought for a few seconds. "Sure, I'd love to"

"Really?" He showed you a pretty wide smile of his. "Yes! Then I'll pick you up tomorrow (y/n)"

"Wait Jungkook, you don't have to-"

"I wanted to" he replied with a big smile that never leaves his lips. "Goodnight (y/n)"

Then, he leave without letting you speak another word to him.

You let out a small laugh as you look at him cheering quietly to himself as he make his way to the exit.