39

3rd Person POV:

(Y/n), Hana and Jimin decided to have a little talk at a cafe shop nearby the mart Hana works at. (Y/n) didn't want to join the both of them at first because she kind of understand the situation between Jimin and Hana and just simply didn't want to interfere them.

But Jimin had to drag her with him. Even Hana agreed to have (y/n) join them. She felt like she's the third wheel now.

As soon as Jimin and Hana finished ordering their drinks, they hung their head low, not wanting to open their mouth.

(Y/n) don't really know how to handle this situation, let alone, lighten up the mood around them. She gripped tightly on the hem of her shorts because one, she's freezing and none of them seems to realize that she only wore a sweater and shorts while the both of them are wearing comfortable clothes. Two, her hair is still drenched wet from the shower she had taken midway and third, she is crying on the inside.

It has been 2 long minutes and still counting. (Y/n) had had enough with the both of them so she speaks out what she'd been wanting to say after her legs almost froze.

"I'm freezing please talk or I'll leave" (y/n) said loud and clear, with also a bit of an angry tone.

Jimin flinched when he noticed (y/n)'s hidden words so he gathered up his courage and starts the conversation with Hana first.

"Um, Hana... hi, how are you..?" Jimin asked bluntly without looking at Hana directly.

"I-I'm fine oppa, what about you?" Hana stuttered while Jimin isn't.

"Great, great. So what were you doing during these past two years...?" Jimin asked as he played with the small tea cup in front of him.

"N-not much, I-I changed school and s-such"

"I see"

(Y/n) wanted to smack Jimin in the head for being too awkward and blunt but she held back her hand and told herself to stay calm.

"W-what about you oppa? W-where have you been a-after I moved into grade 11?" She bit her lip after asking Jimin a somewhat, more direct question.

"Nothing much, I didn't change school" Jimin pressed on the words 'change school'. He looked over to Hana to see if she had any reaction and he regretted right after.

Hana was trembling but it wasn't enough to show. (Y/n) might not noticed her shaky body but she can see her lips, refusing to stop tremble even when she kept biting on them.

"I'm sorry.... I-I'm sorry, Hana..." Jimin apologized to her, this time louder than before, enough for her to hear his word more clearly.

"I know you too well to want to hurt you, I'm sorry" Jimin said as he locked eyes with Hana this time.

Hana let out a small drop of tears and gave him a small smile.

"I'm sorry too, oppa"

"I understand the reason why you chose to change school instead of staying with me but being the childish person that I am, I can't seem to acknowledge it. I was selfish, Hana, I'm sorry"

"Oppa, it's not your fault... I told you a hundred times now that it's not your fault.... I-it was mine... If I didn't look at you that day, if I didn't talk to you that day, everything would be fine.." Hana began to shed more tears as she keep blaming herself.

"Hana..." (y/n) called her name in a sad voice.

"Hana, you know very well that it's not your fault, why do you keep blaming yourself!?" Jimin raised his voice slightly.