49

3rd Person POV:

"I love you (y/n)"

It's been such a long time since (y/n) had heard of those 3 words. It felt so unreal and so shocking for her at the same time. At this state, she could no longer hear her own fast beating heart.

Their time stops in one place as they kept their eyes locked with one another. None of them speaks but instead, it's their eyes that seems to be communicating. Yet, they don't know what should be spoken.

Jungkook moved closer and closer to her, his hands reaching out to hers and interlock them with his.

"I love you (y/n), I've been in love with you for quite a while now but I didn't want to tell you because.. I had this thought that.. what if you reject me? What if you no longer wanted to be friends with me? I was afraid it would ruin out friendship but when Jimin told me that someone might snatch you away from me.. I felt uneasy and hurt.. so that's why I had enough of it.. I decided to tell you my feelings right here, right now...  so (y/n).... will you... will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook hesitate at first, seeing as (y/n) did not make any movement at all. Sure, he was afraid of what her answers is going to be but nonetheless, he'll respect her decision.

"Jungkook... I.." (Y/n) was speechless and breathless.

Jungkook took her hand and lead them to his cheeks. He snuggled into it as he wait for her reply, closing his eyes in the process.

What surprises Jungkook was that, (y/n) removed her hand from his right away. He felt his heart starting to sting, knowing a little bit that this might be a sign of rejecting. Just then, he felt two warm palms pressing into his cheeks. 

"I love you too Jungkook"  (y/n) finally confesses.

Jungkook was astounded. He couldn't hear his abnormal beating heart but he could feel his cheeks starting to get wet.

Jungkook snaked his arms around her waist and moved her closer to him so that he could hug her again. (Y/n) could never resist his loving hugs so she always let herself sink into his arms the moment they came into contact.

Right in the exact same moment as they were hugging, it started snowing. (Y/n) felt something cold on her head and when she looked up to see what it was, she was astonished by the sights.

"It's snowing..." (y/n) said quietly to herself. "It's beautiful.."

"It's beautiful.. like you.." Jungkook took this chance to compliment her.

(Y/n) couldn't bare to look at him since her face starts flaring up again. Jungkook just giggled at how adorable she looks right now. He stood up from the ground and lend out his hand for (y/n) to take. (Y/n) took his hand and he pulled her up, once again, takes his chance to pull her right into his chest and hugged her.

While (y/n) was still mesmerized by how beautiful the snow is, Jungkook lean in and lightly pecked her head. (Y/n) was stunned. She couldn't believe how much he could make her flustered in just a few second.

On the ride to (y/n)'s apartment, (y/n) noticed the new expression on Jungkook's face. He was smiling so much that it seems like he might hurt his cheeks later tonight. His looks was filled with joy, happiness and excitements and (y/n) immediately sees it right through him. This expression of his makes him look a lot more lovable, cute and kid-ish.

"Jungkook

"Jungkook...." (y/n) called him.

"Yes, (y/n)?" He asked, his smile never fade away.

"Does that make us a couple now?" She asked him.

"Of course!" He answered her with an exciting voice.

(Y/n) sank into the cushion of the car seat and her eyes avert everywhere except for Jungkook. Her face flared up yet, again just by hearing his answer.

"A-are you perhaps.. shy?" Jungkook laughed.

"W-who wouldn't!?" (y/n) stutters.

"Look Jungkook.. I-I haven't been in a relationship for a long time s-so if I make any mistake p-please tell me!"

"(y/n)..." He continued. "I will and please do the same for me too"

At this point, he wondered where his shy personality went. It might have went from his to hers since she doesn't seem to be the type who gets shy easily. But he still adores her either ways.

"I-I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight!" (y/n) quickly leaves the car after greeting him goodnight.

He didn't even get the chance to greet her back as she ran off before he could even open his mouth.

"I'll call you!" Jungkook shouted from his car.

(Y/n) stopped mid-way and turned around to shout 'okay' back to him.

Jungkook POV:

This is just too good to be true.. am I dreaming or is it real? It could've been a dream but I've been pinching my arm and pulling my hair for the past 30 minutes now and I'm not waking up.

So it is real.

Why did my manly personality went from 100 to 0 after I arrived home?

But I did told her I'd call to her tonight so if she picks up then all this must be real.

Okay, now calm down Jungkook.. stop blushing and stop your hands from shaking.. we've got to make a call like right now. You were doing fine before so keep it up.

I walked over to my bed, sat down, took a deep breath and clicked the call button right away.

"Hello Jungkook?" She answered my phone call.

Wait she answered my phone call? So this is not a dream after all!

"Jungkook?"

"(y/n)...? You sound a little sleepy, are you sure you want to call with me?"

"N-no I was just a little tired.."

"I see.. then I think you should go an-"

"N-No! I-I want to call with you!" She shouts.

Oh god, she's too cute.

"Aish, stop being so adorable" I giggled and so did she.

Our call went on for about an hour and let me just say, wow. She's really jolly, joked around a lot and gets madly shy when I complimented her. It felt like I had just gotten to know more of her, the real her.

Also, during our phone call, we came up with a plan on how to tell the other guys because surely if our interaction were a little different from what we used to, then the guys will immediately catch on with us and demand answers.

"Goodnight, Jungkook. See you tomorrow"

"Goodnight, (y/n) I-I love you" I stuttered for a bit there. "See you tomorrow have a sweet dream"

All I could hear from her was her stuttering voice when saying yes. It was adorable gosh. I really couldn't contain my happiness, guess I'll be sleeping with a smiley face throughout the night.