43

3rd Person POV:

During the movie, (y/n) kept on closing her eyes whenever the scary scene comes up unexpectedly along with the loud sound effects. She tried her best to keep her eyes shut and her voice mute so that Jungkook could enjoy the movie without having to suffer with her.

But somehow, Jungkook noticed it right after she made a mall, almost unheard screech.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" He asked her, feeling very worried.

"No, I'm fine" She replied without hesitation.

Jungkook of course, didn't believe her. He was very clear and sure about a small screech coming from her.

"Do you want to leave? We can leave if y-" He was ready to get up and leave in the middle of the movie but (y/n) stopped him.

"No we don't have to, Jungkook. You're enjoying the movie so don't let my small fear ruined it" She gave him a small smile in reassurance.

"Okay, thank you (y/n)" He returned her with his big, bunny-like smiles. The one that she loved the most.

What (y/n) wasn't expecting was how Jungkook had sneaked his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him. His hand traveled to her head and slowly pulled her to his shoulder also.

(Y/n) was so shocked that she froze in place. She didn't even flinched when a jump-scare from the movie pops up. All her mind could focus on was her fast beating heart and how she should react in this situation.

She was also quite glad that he did this because it helped her forget about the horror movie.

'Ah.. what to do...' (Y/n) thought to herself as Jungkook held her hand and tries his best to squish out of the crowd.

After leaving the cinema, they both decided to stop by at their favorite Korean restaurant to have some kimbaps. (Y/n) got super excited and that's the only reason why Jungkook wanted to take her there. He loved seeing her smile of excitement.

When Jungkook and (y/n) entered the restaurant, they both saw a familiar couple sitting at a two person table by the window.

"Is that Jimin and Hana?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yep that definitely is Jimin and Hana alright" Jungkook answered.

(Y/n) was about to call out to Hana first but Hana beat her to it.

"Oh? Unnie!"

"Hana!"

"(Y/n)? Jungkook?" Jimin called.

"Jimin-hyung!"

It's like a little family reunion. Hana and (y/n) was very excited to see each other and same goes to the guys.

"When did you both came here, together?" Jimin asked, wiggling his eyebrows and smirking at Jungkook in process.

"Just now" Jungkook rolled his eyes after hearing Jimin's question.