33

"(y/n) becareful! You're gonna hurt yourself!"

"It's okay! It'll only take a minute!"

"(y/n) please listen to me! I'll get as much apples as you want!"

"Almost got it..."

As her hand almost reached the juicy red fruit hanging on one of the branches, her feet slipped, causing her to fall down.

"(y/n)!!!"

She closed her eyes, hoping that it'll only hurt less but instead, she landed on someone's chest.

"Jin!"

(Y/n) opened her eyes slowly, not really sure what she landed on because one thing for sure, she did not land on the cold hard tile.

It was someone's chest.

"Jin!"

"A-are you okay (y/n)?"

"Why are you asking me!? You're the one who's hurt!" (y/n) panicked, her voice shaking from how much fear she's currently having.

"Argh... My body feels so heavy"

"This is all my f-fault! I'm so sorry Jin!" (y/n) cried. "Y-Your hand, the-"

"Hey it's okay... at least..."

"Huh?"

"You're not hurt like... last time" he said with a smile ever so gentle. "I was able to protect you this time, without getting you injured"

"Jin...." (y/n) continued to sob the moment she realizes something that she almost forget.

Jin giggled by how much she was crying while she tries to form words to apologize to him. He patted her head gently and tell her that he will be fine as long as she is okay.

(Y/n) couldn't help but to cry more and more.

'I remembered him now

'I remembered him now..' you thought.

"Jin-hyung! (Y/n)!" The boys shouted their name.

They rushed down the stairwell, not caring if they slipped and hurt themselves.

"Are you guys okay!? What happened!?" Hoseok asked. He was so worried that he couldn't slow down his speed.

"(y/n) slipped down the stairs and I helped her and she landed on me and I hurt my hand okay? Okay. Nothing to be worried about"

"NOTHING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT!!!?" They all shouted at the same time.

"Look at your arm! It's turning into a bruise now!" Taehyung yelled.