48

Your POV: 

These few days has just gotten weirder than usual. I don't really know what's going on with the girl whom I guess, purposely bumped into me the other day. She appeared out of nowhere and would shoot me daggers before leaving elsewhere. Changkyun also noticed it too but for the guys, I decided not to tell them. If Changkyun didn't notice her presence around me, I wouldn't have told him either.

I didn't want to misunderstood someone so I kept ignoring it but the more I ignore it, the more she comes closer. But what's even weirder was that she actually approached me today.

"Are you (y/n)?" She asked me, sounding quite angry. 

"Yes, I am and you are?" I answered her with one of my eyebrows raised. 

"Hmm" She smirked at me. "You're not even that pretty, what does Jungkook sees in you?" 

"Excuse me?" I am shocked. 

"You heard me, you're nothing compared to me, only a person like me can fit Jungkook's ideal type like a piece of puzzle" She continued to mock me, her smirk never leave her face. She even flips her hair, acting all mighty and pretty.

"Oh is that so? then why aren't you with him?" 

"You! How dare you!?" She flared up. "Do you even know who I am?" 

Great, an obsessive fangirl. What a surprise, I didn't see this coming. Should've known. 

"Do I have to know who you are?" 

"You-" Her face was turning super red at this point. She lifted her hand, ready to slap me. 

But someone stopped her before she could even reach my cheek. 

"You have no rights to raise your hand on a person for no reason" He caught her wrist and swayed it back to her face. 

The girl was a bit taken back by his action and deep serious voice so she just sends me another glare before walking away. 

"Thank you CHangkyun" I smiled at him. 

"It's alright, I've been noticing her around a lot lately, and now here she is" 

"I don't know what's her problem but she sure is one heck of a nuisance" 

"An obsessive fan?"

"Yep"

"Which one of your friend?" 

"Jungkook" 

"Your boyfriend!?" He exclaimed. 

"N-no, he's not my boyfriend.. just a very very.. close friend.." I averted my eyes around as my face began to blush madly. 

"Look who's blushing" He laughed. 

"S-stop it, let's go to class" 

Jungkook POV: 

Why did I happen to see them together like this? And why are they so close?

I know he's just a friend but it really bothers me. (Y/n) is not even my girlfriend.. why do I have to be upset about it? She can have any friends and be close to anyone as she wishes.. it's her right. 

"Someone might snatch her away" 

God dammit, Jimin-hyung's words are still ringing in my head. Was I too late? 

I need to focus. He's just her friend, nothing more.

3rd Person POV: 

During art class, (y/n) kept on talking and talking to Jungkook but it seems as if he's not listening to her. She noticed his strange action when she found him not in the hallway, waiting for her like usual, but in art class. She didn't want to ask him what happened so instead, she tried her best to make him smile. 

But it wasn't making any progress

But it wasn't making any progress. All he did was nod and nod and nod and perhaps if she had mistaken, he only smiled a bit when he greeted her. 

After class, when they both walked side by side to the front entrance together, silence was the only thing (y/n) could hear. No words exchange, no questions, just a strange, quiet Jungkook. 

She tried slowing down her pace to see if Jungkook would notice but he didn't. He kept walking forward without noticing his surrounding.  

"Jung-" (y/n) was about to call him but she accidentally tripped on the cracked concrete sidewalk and hurt her injured knee again. 

"(Y/n)!" Jungkook turned around and rushed back to her. 

"Are you okay!? What happened? Are you hurt anywhere?" He was panicking as he checked her leg to see if there's any scratches. 

"I'm fine Jungkook" 

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and sat down in front of (y/n) on the hard concrete ground. He run his hands through his hair, seeming like he was stressed about something. 

"Jungkook what's wrong? You're acting strange today, it's so unlike you. Tell me what's going on in your mind right now, please" Her voice crack a little bit as she tries to hold back her tears. 

"(Y/n)... I'm sorry if I ignored you.. it's just.. I have something on my mind today, I can't seem to get it out.. it kept coming back even though I avoid thinking of it" He confessed. 

"Then tell me.." (Y/n)'s voice sounded so serious that Jungkook couldn't help but to feel sad seeing her like this. 

His eyes locked with hers right away. He saw honesty, sincerity and genuineness in her lovable eyes. At this point he knew for sure that she is worried about him so much.  

Jungkook moved closer to (y/n) and hugged her tightly. (Y/n) hugged him back with no questions asked. She knew he was struggling to tell her something so she just let him relaxed into her shoulder.

"Do you know why Jimin-hyung's words bothered me so much?" 

"What words?" 

"He said that someone might snatch you away from me" 

"W-what? I don't understand" 

"You know why?" 

"Why?"

"It's because..

I love you (y/n)"